Alis are here & some Legacy goodies (pics)

1. I will officially be out of "shopping mode" (as another poster put it). I love the new Legacy colors, but my :heart:(and wallet) belong to the 2006 collection.

I'm having so much fun with the accessories:yahoo:...I can't feel down when those bold stripes are around to cheer me up. The agenda I have is the medium (4x7), much lighter than my light blue 6x8 that I gave to my mother. Thanks to this forum, I was able to purchase the Legacy heart keychain (from drilldown thread) and the new cosmetic case (sight unseen, no less!)'s gorgeous, by the way!:yes:

I don't know if all the pics will post right...I'm trying to load 4 at once, two Ali Family Portraits, one Leg. Sh. Bag Portrait, and my original collection pic.

My new mantra will be "I am satisfied. I will shop vicariously through my fellow tPF friends." However, before this can go into effect, I have to ask:
    How is the legacy wallet (french or slim, but esp. french) holding up? I'm considerate of my bags, but my wallets do not always get that same kind of consideration. If I purchase it, I want to USE it...what do you think? This may be may one regret...:wondering
    coachtpf.jpg ali legacy family.jpg ali legacy family side.jpg legacy shoulder bag family.jpg
  2. Well my mouth is watering! You have a gorgeous collection!
  3. Wow, you have an AWESOME collection! :nuts: Your Alis are absoutely gorgeous & I am so envious of all of your legacy accesories! :drool: I don't think I've ever seen anybody with as many legacy accesories before!
  4. I'm drooling. And officially jealous of you!

Amazing, amazing collection! Ah, the Alis and the Legacy. One could just die happy right there!
  5. WOW :drool: I am officially in :heart:!!!
  6. Love your collection!!! They're awesome! Congrats!
  7. Wow! Eye Candy! What a great collection! :smile:
  8. Wow, wow, wow. that is a kick a$$ collection!
  9. What a haul!! Wow...I am drooling over the not one, not two, but FOUR Ali's you have. Congrats!
  10. awesome collection.
  11. Absolutely stunning :drool:
  12. Wow
  13. Hey, what is the number for that Legacy Heart Keyfob? It looks like it still has the tag on it. I would like to see if I can get one of those!

14. The tagged goodies came today (except for Brown Ali).

The number you want is 92109 mfsrp $38

Thanks again to the poster in Drilldown thread!
  15. beautiful!