Aliens again!! (Skin care)

1. Those pesky aliens are invading us again and you can only choose TWO skin care products to use for the rest of your life. They will never run out, do not fear!

I would have to pick- Aspirin+QH Mint Julep Mask, it works wonders for clearing up skin. My other product is La Mer for my face. It makes it soo soft. :tup:

So what are your two products??
  2. Cetaphil cream OR petroleum jelly (only the kind in squeeze tubes, cuz I hate those jars), I don't know how I'd choose---*yes, I'm in the Cetaphil and Vaseline addicts club*

and Stridex Power Pads...
  3. Skin Ceuticals Poreless cleanser and my Skin Ceuticals night cream. Good gosh, how will I survive!!!!!!!!

Uh oh, and does Botox count as a "product"??? If so, I'll take that over my night cream :nuts:
  4. Oh crimbs.. I don't know .. I am still looking for a good one.. or two.. and I don't want to spend top money.. Help me aliens..
  5. OMG 2?!??!?!?! They've gone too far this time! :shocked:

I guess I'd pick Cetaphil Cream and Chanel Rectifiance :shrugs:...

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    If I had a third and fourth choice, I'd pick Cetaphil soap and Mario Badescu Drying Lotion. But if this is supposed to be what I'd pick for the rest of my life, I won't need acne stuff too much longer...
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
  6. wow loads of votes for the cetaphil. I may have to try that... is the hand soap the choice or the cream cleanser the winner
  7. ^ None of them are hand soap, there's just a few versions of the facial cleanser with different ingredients: Cleanser for oily skin, Original gentle cleanser (that's what most people use I think), Gentle Cleansing bar or Antibacterial Cleansing Bar. I like using the antibacterial bar, because it's better a preventing acne and it gets sudsy so I feel like it cleans better :shrugs:
  8. La Mer moisturizer and Amore Pacific stabilizing serum.

And PS, priin, your shoe closet is GORGEOUS! :drool:
  9. my olay total effects anti aging/anti acne moisturizer and Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask.
  10. These aliens sure are greedy!

I'd chose Dior HyrdaAction moisturiser & I'm not sure what other product.
  11. Aspirin + Murad mask and Dermalogica Active Moist. I'd practically die without those (well my skin would :yucky:).
  12. Cetaphil and Aveeno Ultra Calming moisturizer (it has SPF so I'm getting double duty!)
  13. these aliens are damn restrictive. i would choose my shiseido extra gentle cleansing foam and sk-ii facial lift emulsion.
  14. Tricky. But I would have to go with asprin, and Clinique moisturizer.
  15. This is downright cruel!!:nogood:We should retaliate, but in the meantime, I will pick La Mer cleansing foam and creme. I actually do better with less product but I looooove my skincare products.