Alicia Vikander

Oh I think I recall a tweet from the TLBO press in July from some guy bumping into Michael and Alicia in that area...and he pranked them or something...

I wish the explicit confirmation of her and Michael's relationship would be enough to put a stop to all the silly theories and spite being written on the internet...but I'm not holding my breath...
Someone ran into them walking on the bridge and talked to them for a bit, iirc. It's a nice walk especially after dark and romantic as hell too, with a great view of the city.

If his confirmation wasn't enough hers sure won't be, but eh, what else is new

Just saying:
Vlad Yatsenko ‏@vyatsenko 8m8 minutes ago
Felt amazing to see Michael Fassbender (#Magneto) in parallel queue at Tokyo airport just after watching #XMenApocalypse on the flight! :smile:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BK0QBIQBIws/?taken-by=lipstickkelly
Saw this instagram post from Lipstickkelly yesterday, so I had a feeling Alicia was on her way to Japan. Happy to see it confirmed by the sighting of Michael.
They're also joined by George Northwood and Emma Jackson, who now seems to be Michael's publicist aswell. Like one big happy family :hugs:
upload_2016-9-27_9-5-28.png
upload_2016-9-27_9-20-9.png

Saw this instagram post from Lipstickkelly yesterday, so I had a feeling Alicia was on her way to Japan. Happy to see it confirmed by the sighting of Michael.
They're also joined by George Northwood and Emma Jackson, who now seems to be Michael's publicist aswell. Like one big happy family :hugs:
View attachment 3477305
View attachment 3477311

Thanks for sharing.
Alicia arrived Japan

https://twitter.com/thetaotheater/status/780559084961406976

Reactions: Lagom
View attachment 3477305
View attachment 3477311

Alicia's team is very cute. They always talk about each other as their "work family" and are very close. I've noticed Alicia has had a second publicist recently since Emma can't be with her all the time. Emma was with Michael in Venice and Alicia had the other one who she also had with her during the Bourne promo in Europe.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1474972332.769354.jpg
She also had a blonde publicist during most of award season.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1474972449.293243.jpg

Alicia's team is very cute. They always talk about each other as their "work family" and are very close. I've noticed Alicia has had a second publicist recently since Emma can't be with her all the time. Emma was with Michael in Venice and Alicia had the other one who she also had with her during the Bourne promo in Europe.
View attachment 3477354
She also had a blonde publicist during most of award season.
View attachment 3477355

That's right, I recognized her from the premiere in Paris. I think her name is Laura Symons (private instagram: 128fgr) and posts work related pictures on @lsarcade. The blonde woman seems to be her American publicist, and I believe she's Chris Evans PR person too. Have no idea what her name is though...

upload_2016-9-27_19-32-29.png

It’s a wrap!

Euphoria’s producers and co-producers Charles Collier (Vikarious Productions), Klaus Schäfer (FFF Bayern), Alicia Vikander (Vikarious Production), Nikolaus Prediger (FFF Bayern), Anja Metzger (FFF Bayern), Patrik Andersson (B-Reel-Films) and director Lisa Langseth.

euphoria wrapped! so proud of my swedish meatball :crybaby::hbeat:

View attachment 3478022

It’s a wrap!

Euphoria’s producers and co-producers Charles Collier (Vikarious Productions), Klaus Schäfer (FFF Bayern), Alicia Vikander (Vikarious Production), Nikolaus Prediger (FFF Bayern), Anja Metzger (FFF Bayern), Patrik Andersson (B-Reel-Films) and director Lisa Langseth.

euphoria wrapped! so proud of my swedish meatball :crybaby::hbeat:

[emoji106] Her first movie from her new setup production company - efficient and effective

Reactions: aprilmayjune