Alice in Wonderland???

1. Hi! My sister has told me there is a tokidoki print of Alice in Wonderland done for LeSportsac that she desperately wants.
    I have searched high and low for her, but can't seem to find any such thing. I eventually stumbled on this site via google.
    So is this a genuine tokidoki print? And if so does it have special name which is why I can't find anything on it?:shrugs:

2. That's because there is no alice in wonderland toki print lolz. Maybe she's thinking of a bag she saw in Lesportsac, but it wasn't tokidoki...

3. I think there's an alice in wonderland but its not tokidoki it's still lesportsac tho

4. The Fafi line from LeSportsac reminds me of Alice in Wonderland because it's so funky...

5. Oh so it does exist then? Trust my sister to get me to chase down the impossible for her!:p

Now I know it exists I just have to find it!:push:

6. there's some on eBay but I don't know enough about them to say if they're real or not

7. Yes, I think you're talking about Fafi.
    It looks like this:

[​IMG]

8. I don't think she means Fafi. There was a really cute Alice in Wonderland lesportsac print. I'm still kicking myself for not buying it.

9. I see. There's three on e-bay (authentic, I dunno)... It's definitely not for me.

10. Maybe not, but that's the only one I could think of that looks like a twisted alice in wonderland.

11. i was thinking fafi for a moment too, but there's definitely a separate lesportsac bag called alice in wonderland.

12. ahh, ok. that's kinda cool lol.

13. Hi, I am in France in Paris so first excuse my bad english! The print of alice in wonderland is not a tokidoki and is not a fafi one!! I would like to know if you have find it fort your sister and where? I've got one tote bag lesportsac of alice but he is so dirty now! I love so much this print but now I never find theme again! No one on eBay, 0 in the shop! I whant a other onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Help!!!!!!!! lol By and thanks to answer