Ali Turnlock Broke!

cdpug

Oct 14, 2006
I was sitting at work and opening my purse and the turnlock just fell right off in my hand! I called the store and they held one for me, went right after work and got my new bag. It was easy, I just hope that it doesn't happen again....

That's terrible! How long had you been using the bag? I thought I remembered someone else mentioning that, too. I sure hope they fix the problem on any future bags they make.

omg, what terrible quality!! hopefully it was just a defect and it doesnt happen often, it was nice of them to just put one aside and give it to you, so you didnt have to go through a whole turmoil of having to mail yours back etc.

The same thing happened to me! The turnlock just fell off after only 6 days of use. I took it back to the nearest Coach store near my job (which was not the store where I purchased it) and fortunately,they exchanged it for a new one, without a receipt. I was relieved that I did not have to send it somewhere and wait for a replacement to mailed to me later.

I haven't had any problems with the new bag, but the store told me if I do, just bring it in and they will be happy to replace it with a new one.

I was very pleased with the way the issue was handled, but if it happens again, I probably will not get the same bag. Even though I fell in love with the bag, it really is heavy. I only carry a wallet, cell phone, small appointment book and lipgloss in mine and I get a shoulder ache if I carry it for more than a few minutes.