Ali Support Group

Great parents...and they recognize they have a great daughter! Advanced degree...woman - You deserve it! CONGRATS. and ::hugs:: to the parents!

Thanks to all of you!

My circumstances are kind of crazy, but I know they're only temporary (as in a couple of years). I don't think there are that many people with my background doing the job I have currently, but it's all good since I've got benefits.

This little bit of generosity from them is so amazing, honestly. Considering all of the trouble I get from them about my Coach habit, that is!

I believe I'm down to only 2 other colors of Ali ever made. So that'll stop that very quickly!

After my Ali invasion I thought the same thing and oh, . . . what do I do now!?! The purse pursuit was very engaging, time, money, emotions. I keep looking at other bags and I know, no other bag will do. But there is this 'space' of life that needs occupying by something else.

After my Ali invasion I thought the same thing and oh, . . . what do I do now!?! The purse pursuit was very engaging, time, money, emotions. I keep looking at other bags and I know, no other bag will do. But there is this 'space' of life that needs occupying by something else.

Well, I can't sleep, and not even sweet thoughts of bags will lull me off.

I have a feeling once I collect a couple of more bags, I've completed my Coach collection.

What scares me is that I'll be looking up in price point. If I can rationalize a $500 Ali, what's next? That's really scary for my credit cards.

I resisted Ali's for the longest time (I don't know why), but Entheos' gorgeous photos finally did me in! I have one so far, a Brown one that I recently bought during the PCE event. It was difficult to get this one from the boutiques because it wasn't in the computer system, and the order had to be faxed in. Then the bag arrived with a big dent on the bottom, so I had to go exchange it. I spent several hours in total in three different stores to finally get it, but it was so worth it! I received so many compliments on it this past week. Why did I wait so long to buy this beautiful bag? I kept ignoring the Ali in favor of other Legacy bags. Well, now I've finally seen the light. :yahoo:

-Stephanie (pond23)

Wow, another Brown Ali! That's a tough one to track down. Congrats!

I'm wishing I'd ordered a Brown Ali during PCE, but I'm ok with my decision to ban partway through PCE. Really.

My BROWN Ali was #3, I wasn't sure about her when she first arrived, one day black or white just wasn't right for what I was wearing . . . I took her out, filled her up, went about my day and just :heart: HER EVER SINCE.

What scares me is that I'll be looking up in price point. If I can rationalize a $500 Ali, what's next? That's really scary for my credit cards.

I've done it already. I ordered Maude back in April/May? Haven't had a chance to use her, my thinking was a travel tote for all the "extra's" me and my three little girls need, fall and winter are approaching ... I also have a Limited Edition Ocelot top handle, that I will never part with! So, yes it could happen. Just do it wisely!

I would love to be a part of this group.
I only own one for right now. (until the next pce)
her name is "baby gold" and I love her so much.

078E6DB0287D11DCAD9CA3CB18F20815.jpg

07C0A140287D11DCBFEA96ED18F20815.jpg

I knew when I saw this blog..I knew I belonged here. :tender:

My name is BigSpenderBecky and I love WHISKEY...I mean Whiskey Ali. In my other posts I have stepped out of addiction to Ali, a 2007 Camel Shoulder Flap #11134 aka 07Ali.. 07Ali debuted this weekend. As I moved all my items from Whiskey Ali, my heart ached:crybaby:.

As I carried 07Ali out to Coach store and to the outlet, I thought about Whiskey Ali, home alone and empty. When I brought 07Ali back from our travels, I thought I hope she doesnt tell Whiskey Ali where I took her, I dont want her to be sad. I am warming to love 07Ali as I do Whiskey Ali, but I dont think I will EVER, ever, ever LOVE them the same.:girlsigh:

Having thoughts of getting another Whiskey Ali, is the the design brainwashing me somehow!!!!:roflmfao:

...what is wrong with me?????:shrugs:

The ali is also my favorite bag! I have two--the whiskey and the black--and they are really just the most gorgeous bags Coach has ever designed! I love that the drop length is comfortable and I can fit a lot in the bag when I'm running around with my kids.

I've wanted a white ali for a long time but have resisted b/c I'm not careful enough to care for a white bag. The whiskey is gorgeous and it gets prettier over time.

Oh, and the lining? Defintely my favorite!

I knew when I saw this blog..I knew I belonged here. :tender:

My name is BigSpenderBecky and I love WHISKEY...I mean Whiskey Ali. In my other posts I have stepped out of addiction to Ali, a 2007 Camel Shoulder Flap #11134 aka 07Ali.. 07Ali debuted this weekend. As I moved all my items from Whiskey Ali, my heart ached:crybaby:.

As I carried 07Ali out to Coach store and to the outlet, I thought about Whiskey Ali, home alone and empty. When I brought 07Ali back from our travels, I thought I hope she doesnt tell Whiskey Ali where I took her, I dont want her to be sad. I am warming to love 07Ali as I do Whiskey Ali, but I dont think I will EVER, ever, ever LOVE them the same.:girlsigh:

Having thoughts of getting another Whiskey Ali, is the the design brainwashing me somehow!!!!:roflmfao: yes! BUT THAT'S A GOOD THING!

...what is wrong with me?????:shrugs:
NOTHING AT ALL!

You are so loyal!;) True Ali :heart:! The new Ali is a very close second, but I was sad too, to see it change. If you love Ali Whiskey so and if you can afford and justify, do get another Whiskey. I have duplicate boots, because I know I will wear them out!