Ali sticking around for a while?

I worried about the Ali being gone, too, so I picked up the black one during PCE and am SOOO glad I did!

It really is the ultimate classic Coach bag, and it's going to be stylish for years. I vote for the Ali --I think the Carly may be around longer....

Enabling? who me?:tup:

I was thinking the exact same thing about the Carly lasting longer. What I think I've decided to do is order both the Ali and the Carly, see how I like them when they get here, and then try to talk my mother into giving them to me as gifts over the next few months!!

Then I'd be on a ban for about 3 years....

I just ordered a White Ali! I'm freaking out it should be here within the week. Yes, you may think I'm crazy for ordering a white bag right as fall is about to start, but I don't really care and I'll still use it year round anyway.

Since I joined this place I went from buying 4 bags over 2 years to buying 2 bags within a month. I blame you all...:P

I just ordered a White Ali! I'm freaking out it should be here within the week. Yes, you may think I'm crazy for ordering a white bag right as fall is about to start, but I don't really care and I'll still use it year round anyway.

Since I joined this place I went from buying 4 bags over 2 years to buying 2 bags within a month. I blame you all...:P

White Ali is special...just check out the ASG (Ali Support Group thread)...and her beauty knows no season!:yes:

May I enable you just a bit more while they are still around? You cant go wrong with a beautiful white ali!!:P
Sooo Purdy!

Attachments

• Ebay Pics 281.jpg
    Ebay Pics 281.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Ebay Pics 282.jpg
    Ebay Pics 282.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 30

I am going to pretend you didn't say that!:wtf: just kidding.. I really think you can get away with the white ali for most if not all of the year!! I just bought one, just came today! :yahoo: I never was real into the whole labor day white rule thing, but I heard that is so over with!!! :wlae:

I just got my black Ali today.:yahoo: I spent a week and searched 3 Macy's, 2 Nordstroms, and every Coach store in a 50 mile radius to find one. Get 'em while you can!!

Yikes. I just realized I'd better get a Whiskey while I can :wtf:

Geeze people is this the Ali Support Group sub thread:yahoo:get over there! Congratulations all you smartys for getting yours while you still can!

And, yes all Ali's are all seasons! I love wearing white in winter, especially when it's snowing! :yes:

Geeze people is this the Ali Support Group sub thread:yahoo:get over there! Congratulations all you smartys for getting yours while you still can!

And, yes all Ali's are all seasons! I love wearing white in winter, especially when it's snowing! :yes:

I feel that white Ali is more of a "winter white" white in that she is not bright white...so...guess what??? she will be in my fall winter wardrobe as well!!! I can only imagine how she will look when it is snowing!!!! GORGEOUS!!!! I LOVE her coloring b/c of the "off white" color!!!! I am glad she isnt bright white!!!!

I feel that white Ali is more of a "winter white" white in that she is not bright white...so...guess what??? she will be in my fall winter wardrobe as well!!! I can only imagine how she will look when it is snowing!!!! GORGEOUS!!!! I LOVE her coloring b/c of the "off white" color!!!! I am glad she isnt bright white!!!!

Me too! I was wearing her with a "white" jean skirt and white T, and she still looked good. She's a soft white.

Haha I never stick to the fashion rules. I know them all and notice when people are breaking them, but not in a "what was she thinking" kind of way. I figure as long as it looks good who cares?

Ugh I'm so frustrated because I believe they have been trying to deliver my Ali for two days now and no one has been home to sign for it! And no one is going to be home during the day for over a week!!