Ali dilemma, need help please!

1. Hi!

I received my Ali in Whiskey. What a beautiful bag!
    I was debating whether or not to get it in the Black or Whiskey, and now I'm thinking I should have gotten it in the Black. I do have black bags already, but would that be too safe by choosing black, or do I branch out and keep the Whiskey?

Thanks so much for your help!

:confused1:

2. What colors do you wear? I wear a lot of black and otherwise, mostly neutrals so I would choose black for myself. Take a look at what's in your closet and see which would look better. Also, are you comfortable carrying black year around? I am, but some people are not. I think that Whiskey is a year around color.

Good luck! I am not sure if you are in a rush because of the PCE ending today but, if you are, remember that you can always buy now and return later! If you can't decide, you're better of buying them both and taking one back so you are not forced into a hasty decision that you may regret.

3. Go with what you use in your closet most. I have the Ali in White and Whiskey. All shades of brown and neutrals are my favorite and what I wear the most. For this reason I chose the whiskey. The black is year round as well and I like the white contrast stitiching on the black as well. Good Luck!

4. Thank you Mokoni and LizCordova -- I took your advice and looked in my closet -- I mostly wear black, white, and olive green. I do feel comfortable with wearing black all year round and I am going to go exchange this for the Ali in black.

Thanks again for all your help! ;)