Alexis Bledel filming Gilmore Girls graduation scene (03/28/07)

1. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

someone from ohnotheydidnt took these. they were filming at USC. :smile: alexis candids are usually pretty much non-existant, lol.

2. Oh wonderful,thanks so much for posting and ya she sure is not as "out" there as other celebs.

3. How cool !

Thanks for posting.

4. OH!! Seeing these pics makes me sad. These are most likely the final scenes of Gilmore Girls being filmed. :sad: :sad:

Thanks for posting them though. You're right about the rarity of Alexis candids.

5. She is ok!

6. Ha ha, this is so funny...I was actually working this a couple of weeks ago...I'm one of the other "Yale" graduates. She is very pretty IRL!

7. ^ that's so cool! did you get to meet alexis or any other cast-members? :smile:

8. You are so lucky! It's my all-time favorite show!

9. thank you for great pics. :biggrin:

10. She is sooo pretty!

11. Alexis is gorgeous!! I like her hairstyle!!! Plus, Gilmore Girls is such a good show!!

12. :blah: No...we didn't get to meet any of them, unfortunately. It was pretty cool though!:yes:

13. Cool!

Thanks for sharing!

14. Actually Rory graduates the episode before the finale, so they still had one more episode to shoot after this one. But it's still sad lol.. If Gilmore Girls doesn't come back I'll be very upset.

Alexis is very pretty, nice to see some candid pics of her :smile:

15. I like her a lot. And Lauren Graham is beautiful and hilarious, too.