Alexandra Wallet

1. I was at LV the other day looking at wallets and I think this is the one I am going to get soon (perfect b-day present from DH)

How new of a wallet is it? I have not found many people talking about it.

If anyone has it what do you think of it?

I also like the Koala but I think the clasp will get to messed up. I keep to much junk in my purse.

2. My SA showed this one to me recently and I really liked it. If I didn't have my Koala already I would have picked this one.

3. wow! i just checked it out at the lv website. this is pretty roomy for such a compact wallet. 13 cc slots! imight just take a look at it this week. get it! looks like a good buy.

4. How much is the Alexandra ? I have been undecided between the MC pochette and the french purse but it looks like the Alexandra has the most CC slots .:biggrin:

5. Doe Alexandra come in Damier or mono only? Love Braza, but also need some compact wallets for smaller handbags.

6. I checked out the Alexandra IRL after seeing it on the LV website. It's not as compact as I thought. It's a slight smaller version of the PTI. It's wide. The 13CC slots is very attractive but because I was looking for a compact, slim wallet, this just didn't cut it for me. I would opt for the Koala over the Alexandra. Alexandra only comes in Mono.

7. I want to say it is $570 I may be off a few dollars but it was only a few dollars different than the Koala

8. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

looks nice! =D

9. oops.....sorry, triple pics!! i don't know what happened......!

10. Thanks for the great photos. It just makes me want it even more!!!!!!

11. I think that's about right.

12. Oh I like that!

13. Now that Elux has a FS code I was going to jump but they don't have it there! :hysteric:

14. looks fab! wish it came in more styles...like epi! agh!

15. Oh I like that, I have my credit card slots in my PTI all stretched with stuffing in 2 & 3 cards to the one slot!