Alexander Wang Alexander Wang Rocco duffle bag

I lol'd reading your post! So true! Thank you! That made my morning. :biggrin:

I agree on all points! Yep, my essentials would only include mobile, wallet and a lip gloss so the rockie is definitely perfect.

I always seem to still want the rocco though. :P x

I know, it was really hard to sell mine but it went to a male friend of mine who totally rocks it... my essentials are a bit more than yours, I love the fact that you can fit a full-sized wallet in it (I hate having to change wallets when I change bags!). That and hand cream, my inhaler, a small make up bag, my phone, my sunnies...it does fit quite a lot! But I agree, the headaches and sore shoulders from carrying the Rocco simply weren't worth it. But if you're a larger than me woman (and who isn't, I'm 5'1" and 98 lbs) the Rocco may work, there are enough happy women out there carrying them!

I often use my bags to hide my shopping bags. My personal stuff stays at home so I have enough room for shopping! lol I do love totes (for that reason) and I absolutely loved the rocco (and my Bals) except for the pain of carrying them. Those studs!!! Ugh! But really stunning so *shrugs*

Yep for those who can, go ahead and get those lovely Roccos. I probably will not stop lusting over them xx

PS I do love the Roccos with rosegold and silver studs! I think those studs are gorgeous!

Last edited:
I ended up getting a new to me Rocco with pale gold hardware-- basically good as new. I was very pleased :smile: It's my first AW bag and first Rocco, so I fell in love with it. I have a black soft leather one, so I have the gorgeous zippers as well. It was soft leather and it's heavy, but I find it's best for casual use. The only things I don't like about my Rocco are that it DOES get heavy, the strap length is awkward and can't do crossbody, and the zipper opening is way smaller than I anticipated. It fits a lot of things, but it's a struggle to even get them in (books, etc.) I still love it and I'll use it heavily in my rotation.

Curious has anyone hacked their Rocco to be able to wear crossbody that uses the same straps or looks good? I would love to make mine crossbody as shoulder gets old. I would like to use like my speedy B. I would wear it more often if I could that.

Curious has anyone hacked their Rocco to be able to wear crossbody that uses the same straps or looks good? I would love to make mine crossbody as shoulder gets old. I would like to use like my speedy B. I would wear it more often if I could that.

I was lucky enough to snag a rockie strap that I use on my Rocco so I can wear it crossbody. It's my preferred way to wear it the regularly strap is an awkward length for me.

Reactions: dbaum
Im waaaay passed that point so ill sell it. Rhey sell so low tho

Yeah the resale is terrible. When I'm done with bags I like resell them and take that money and put it towards a new bag but my wangs have not held their value very well. All but one I've sold at a loss. So I only buy them when I get a steep discount that way I'm not to upset when I can't recoup very much of my money.