Alexander Wang Alexander Wang fumo large clutch in citrine!

okay so I've had the Fumo for 3 days now, I'm a ziparound wallet/clutch/hold other things like lipgloss and panadol and iphone inside kinda person. The Fumo allows for this and so much in it's 4x6" frame.

I too, was always tossing up over whether to get the silver or black/silver hardware initially until I saw the Resort 2012 fish-scale pattern leather in red and blue that was going to come out soon. Then I saw the yellow in the same signature pebbly AW leather that we all love. That was it.

I forget to mention that the soft gold is beautiful, it's a pale yellow that really doesn't show up in pictures, but it's not brass or rose gold, but has a similar vibe to the silver hardware.

I love the card holders in this ziparound, there is a centre space to say keep cash, or a hidden inner side pocket to put something else (I store my earphones so they don't get tangled up in my cash), and really stoked with 2 outer side pockets.

I have warmed up to the clutch strap, this will be good for days where I want a mini bag, to carry at the shops.

Enjoy!:smile:

picture.php

here's the red and blue fumo due to be released incase you're wondering what it looks like...

Oooh, this post inspired me to order the Fumo wallet in Black! I haven't been paying attention to the Alexander Wang train lately, I had no idea he was making more wallets! I'm excited because it looks like the perfect size, it seems like I've been looking for a wallet that's between continental and bi-fold for forever! Thanks for the detailed inside pics too.

and it will go perfectly with the Black ponyhair Diego I should not have bought....:graucho:

Snap!

Can't wait to see your fumo in action... I was very tempted to get a black/silver hw fumo to go with those insanely reduced diego/Rocco/millie/Morgan bags at forward forward but too many bags this quarter I have to hold off... I don't have enough arms or looks to carry them all. Lulz

^ It's pretty right? Love light colored leather on small leather items like your Fumo, but I dont think I would buy the Rocco in this color...I would be too worried about color transfer...

You're right.. While the color of this is lovely it looks diff on the corners most slightly green grey and worn on the edges but it in direct sunlight. I kinda wish I got this in black so I didn't have I be so cautious... I did treat this bag with lovin my bags leather conditioner when I just bight the fumo... So we will see how long it maintains its color.