Alexander Wang

Alexander Wang Donna Hobo

moi et mes sacs Posted By moi et mes sacs Posted May 5, 2009

1. I just received my Donna Hobo! I got it last week from Shopbop with 25% code. It was a good deal but customs was not great. Still, it cost less than Uk and its gorgeous.

So:yahoo: soft, love it!!

Attached Files:

• alex.jpg
      alex.jpg
      File size:
      28.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Very pretty! Congrats! :smile:

3. Congrats, I have one and I'm totally in love with it! I hope you enjoy it.

4. congrats! looks amazing!!!!

5. It's gorgeous!!! Enjoy it!

6. [​IMG]

7. is there a difference in strap length?? i ordered mine from shopbop & the strap seems shorter than the one i saw @ barneys......

8. I don't think so. At the top of the strap though it looks like it is tied. So maybe you can untie it?

9. I was SOO Oogling this bag (not googling)! How's the leather? Is it heavy? The strap drop is tdf!

10. I love the leather. It is super soft. I don't find the bag to be too heavy.
    I have it in cream and just love it!!

11. YAY! congrats! I have been LUSTING after this bag. it didn't blow me away on the hook at first, but it looks great ON! just drapey coolness!

i like the bone color too. i wish it came in a dark brown

i wonder if they will continue making more versions of this bag style?

congrats again!!!

12. I like this bag. Congrats!

13. This is gorgeous! How is it holding up if you don't mind me asking? I'm thinking about ordering one.

14. Congrats !
    Enjoy wearing it:smile:

15. I just bought my Donna hobo at the Barney's sale for 40% off! It's in the Sand color. It's gorgeous and sooooo soft! I just treated it with Wilson's TLC because I'm a little concerned with stains and denim transfer. Does everyone who has one still love theirs?

There is a new Chocolate color that is gorgeous! Not on sale though....