Alexander Wang Alexander Wang Diego Bucket.

The bucket is way heavier & smaller than the duffel. I tried lifting it @ Barneys, it's really heavy. If the weight of the duffel bothers you, this will hurt, :shucks:Ouch!!! but gorgeous.

I have friend who work in this shop:
x BUCKET BAG

and she told me that black leather diego bag is out, but they just receive beautiful dark blue suede & leather Diego & beige "camel" color suede Diego bag... keep looking may be they put it on the web ( they have 5 shops in Spain and just open online )...but only things: if they send it out of spain, there is sending fee

Last edited by a moderator:
The bucket is way heavier & smaller than the duffel. I tried lifting it @ Barneys, it's really heavy. If the weight of the duffel bothers you, this will hurt, :shucks:Ouch!!! but gorgeous.

It is heavier, but it doesn't seem smaller because it has more pockets and expands. It looks smaller when it's all scrunched closed but with you expand the straps/leather it's not much smaller than the coco.

There is a photograph of this bag in gray suede in the December Elle (with SJP on the cover). It's so pretty with the gray suede and silver studs. I really want it, but when I saw the Camel color in person, I had a hard time opening the drawstrings. Maybe I will give it another shot because I really love this bag.

Last edited:
i checked out the diego yesterday thinking it would be a nice alternative but i have to say i don't like it as much as the coco (and i really struggle with handheld only bags like the coco so i desperately wanted to like the diego). the extra pockets are certainly handy but the cinched opening of the main compartment is a pain (you can adjust the belt to make it looser but it is less attractive imo) and the floppy handle (there is only one) is a little weird. plus the studded bottom doesn't work as well as it does on the coco. overall i don't prefer it from either a design or convenience perspective even though it has the shoulder strap. too bad because i have been wanting the coco design translated on a more convenient bag!

I think this bag is gorgeous in the blue suede. Oh so tempting! I have the original Coco- which I love, and the Brenda Zip Chain bag, but I'm kind of itching for this bag too... I find the shape to be kind of refreshing and a little unexpected.

Hi! Just received this bag from eBay and I'm doubting it's authenticity :sad: I noticed on the tag, the embossing didn't line up with the ink and the lining was kinda nylon-ish when I thought it would be fabric. :sad: :sad: thoughts?? You guys are experts on this!

Contacted the seller and he said it was authentic and " Check the leather, hardware, the quality of the stitching and the perfect drape and hang of the unique proportions. Those are the points that a copy can't recreate correctly. When you look at the bag and the way is moves, feels the quality that's just there, you'll will realize that this is the actual bag. A fake bag just wouldn't look right. If counterfeiters were making a fake bag and perfected the leather, stitching, dyecast hardware, then tags a very simple and cheap issue to attend to.

BTW I've been in the luxury goods industry for 12 years have excellent contacts and purchased this this bag at $425. It sells for at least $850 retail if you can find it. It was the least expensive of all the bags I sold so I really didn't benefit anyway. But this is authentic and I really feel I've been royally screwed at ebay.

But in any case, I think this situation would color anyone's opinion and I can understand how you feel. However you'd like to proceed is fine with me, just let me know what to do I've never had anything returned."

help please!