Alexander Wang Alexander Wang Chat Thread!

Hello! :biggrin:

I'm new to TPF, and I have an internship this summer. So I was thinking I could buy my first designer bag in August! But I'm having a hard time deciding which bag to choose.

1. Balenciaga City in Black
2. Alexander Wang Rocco with Brass hardware
3. Celine black zipper cabas

(I'm also posting these in the balenciaga and celine threads :smile:)

Thank you!

Hello! :biggrin:

I'm new to TPF, and I have an internship this summer. So I was thinking I could buy my first designer bag in August! But I'm having a hard time deciding which bag to choose.

1. Balenciaga City in Black
2. Alexander Wang Rocco with Brass hardware
3. Celine black zipper cabas

(I'm also posting these in the balenciaga and celine threads :smile:)

Thank you!
It depends on your personal style - if you are a little edgey I'd definitely go with the Rocco

Hi!! I am looking for a stylish everyday bag and I can't decide between the Diego and the small golf bag. Any suggestions would be appreciated!! Thanks!!
I have them both and it depends on your style. Both has their pros and cons. The Diego I find is heavier than the golf bag due to the studs and there's no top closure but it's more of a classic style. The golf bag takes some time to open and close if your looking for something convenient i would not recommend this but I like how I can wear this as a backpack style or as a shoulder bag. Hope that helps. Let us know what you decide :smile:

I have them both and it depends on your style. Both has their pros and cons. The Diego I find is heavier than the golf bag due to the studs and there's no top closure but it's more of a classic style. The golf bag takes some time to open and close if your looking for something convenient i would not recommend this but I like how I can wear this as a backpack style or as a shoulder bag. Hope that helps. Let us know what you decide :smile:
Thank you so much Champagne_dream!! Yikes I'm still not too sure... I like the idea of using the golf as a back pack and a shoulder bag but I really like the Diego leather... Maybe I should just buy both!! Lol!!

I just bout the citrus Diego!! It was the colour that swayed me in the end!!

is the rockie just another name for the mini rocco?

Well the Rocco was always called the "Mini Rocco" even though it wasn't Mini. I'm not sure if it was to distinguish from the "Baby" that was an earlier model. But the Rockie (I believe) is the true name for the smaller version of the Rocco that has come out this season even though Saks and some other places call it a "Mini Rocco."

I'll definitely post pics when it arrives! I've ordered it from Aloha Rag a d I've read other people are experiencing longer than usual waiting times for delivery ;( lucky I have Iris while I wait!! Have you made any more purchases Champagne_dream?!