Alexander McQueen Bag Thread

luisaviaroma.com ::: shopping on line

brown, whine (their spelling -- is it "wine" or "white"?), dune and black all for 594 Euros, VAT included (so you get to subtract the VAT for shipment to the US).... $659 ... a good deal! (I didn't realize the exchange rate is 1.33 now!)

Hi everyone!

This is my first post on this forum :smile: Thank you so much for providing so much information in one place! Does anyone know what color "Dune" is?

I emailed LVR, but I didn't get a response...

Thanks a bunch!

Thank you, seahorseinstripes! :flowers:

I love the clasp, too and also the way that the fish scale leather looks like the dragon scales on the clasp (well, to me, anyway! :lol:).

It was £770.00 (it was $1,515, but now it appears to be only $1,225 on the US site!) from NAP.

I love the bag, its now on sale at NAP for $900
Alexander McQueen Mini Novak with dragon clasp - NET-A-PORTER.COM

I have the original large Novak in black. I really love the unique shape, I bought it from a wonderful seller on ebay because it was almost impossible to find the large black one when I was looking.

Attachments

• alexander mcqueen black novak.jpg
    alexander mcqueen black novak.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 460
I love the bag, its now on sale at NAP for $900
Alexander McQueen Mini Novak with dragon clasp - NET-A-PORTER.COM

I have the original large Novak in black. I really love the unique shape, I bought it from a wonderful seller on ebay because it was almost impossible to find the large black one when I was looking.

Oooh bargain! :nuts: It must have been a return, as I'm pretty sure it was sold-out before.

Did anyone here get it?

Love your Novak, too, BTW. :biggrin: