Alex Woo jewelry

It's AMAZING. I'm about to order another piece. Honestly, out of all the higher end jewelers, she's my favorite! Her sterling is amazing- I have the horse pendant and her sterling is so thick and substantial for being small sized. The ball chain catches the light and sparkles like you wouldn't believe, even though it looks basic on the site. You can't go wrong!

It's AMAZING. I'm about to order another piece. Honestly, out of all the higher end jewelers, she's my favorite! Her sterling is amazing- I have the horse pendant and her sterling is so thick and substantial for being small sized. The ball chain catches the light and sparkles like you wouldn't believe, even though it looks basic on the site. You can't go wrong!
Thank you.......you may have just enabled me!

I absolutely love Alex Woo's new "Elements" Collection. This collection isn't only modern, its completely timeless! I am definitely going to get the yellow gold "Elements" Bar on a 20" chain!

I love the collection too! My favorites are the Bar, Chevron, and Cross. :smile: Would love to layer all three!
I absolutely love Alex Woo's new "Elements" Collection. This collection isn't only modern, its completely timeless! I am definitely going to get the yellow gold "Elements" Bar on a 20" chain!
I know, right? I loved the cross at first, too and still do, but it's the highest one in sterling I believe in the new collection. I'm torn between the circle and the square/diamond now

I just bought necklace from Alex woo. I actually was disappointed for the look it was 1k and it doesn’t look like 1k. Should I return?

I know this was last year but wondering what you ended up doing??

I’m revisiting AW again so came upon this thread again. I can see where you’d be underwhelmed, I think her 14k pieces are way overpriced. I was looking into just a 14k chain and mini addition because can’t afford nearly 800 for a regular icon.
I know her pendants are quite thick and handmade but it doesn’t seem like it should be that high?