alba wants people 2 see different side of her!

1. She hopes to show fans a different side of herself when she hosts the MTV Movie Awards this week. She wants people 2 see the funny side of her!:graucho: She intends 2 be funny @ that show, and will try 2 perform the Billy Crystal style....or something like that! Makes me wonder how's she'll look like @ that show!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. She never really struck me as a 'funny' person. Actually, she never really struck me as..anything because she can barely act as it is.
  3. Good luck to her!:blink: I think she is very nice looking but lacks personality BIG TIME.
  4. i'm not sure about her and acting funny. i just not into her as most people are.
  5. :rolleyes: Perhaps she should stop making movies that showcase her midriff
  6. she's gorgeous and i'm a huge fan...but she can't act. :p
  7. She's pretty girl, I don't see her as a funny girl. I guess we will see..
    Sometime she doesn't seem very "approachable"..
  8. she's in vancouver quite a bit.......and shes a very nasty b**** not very approchable.......
  9. She doesn't strike me as a funny person but I wish her luck.
  10. Have to agree on that one.
  11. :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  12. LOL.

She seems sweet though. Good luck on the being funny, I hope I dont get embarassed for her if I see the program.
  13. [​IMG]

Wonder if her outfit triggered her to shop at Gap.
  14. I sort of love that she shops at the Gap and wears Coach! I agree that she can't act, sort of seems like a *****, but she is so so gorgeous and totally wins me over by wearing Coach and saying *****y things in interviews
  15. pretty girl but kinda boring