Alana is in my sights for winter

1. I don't know how many times I've picked up this bag, tried it on and then not bought it! Well the time has come to finally buy the blessed thing. So now I'm waiting anxiously for a black Alana to pop up at the factory shop.
    So all you Alana owners - am I doing the right thing? Is it a fab bag that I'm going to love carrying???
    Your opinions and your pics would be much appreciated.

2. I thought you liked slouchy bags sarajane! Why have you never bought it before, what's been stopping you?
    I don't have an Alana so I'll go away now!!!!

3. Jo, you're right, I do like slouchy bags - but there's something about the Alana that keeps drawing me back. Every blasted time I see it I almost buy it. I love winter clothes and I wear a lot of black and boots. I can just picture myself strutting around with an Alana, kitten heel boots, skirt, cashmere jumper & red lippy!!
    How's the choc Bayswater hunt going??

4. I have Alana, it's my first and at the moment only Mulberry bag. I love it but I think I am drawn to more structured bags, I like Alana, Emmy and Roxanne. My Alana is chocolate, I will take a pic and post it in the next couple of days.

5. Sounds like you need a chocolate or black alana!!! Choc bayswater hunt not going well :crybaby:

6. I think I do! The problem is I want it NOW and I don't want to have to wait until they get one in. I know what's going to happen, I'm going to obsess about it until I get my hands on it. It's such a bummer about the choc Bayswater, somehow it goes against the grain to pay full price. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
    We will both have to post pics of ourselves looking glam once we land our new bags.

7. Definately!!!:tup: