Alaia or valentino????

1. What do u girls think?

Alaia lace ups sandals or Valentino studded heels?
    image-3160072755.jpg image-918283966.jpg image-3873134886.jpg image-3055584711.jpg
  2. god that is tough they are both different, I sort of like the red ones a bit more since you can wear them with jeans with out covering up the laces
  3. Dilemma two color

Red leather or pinkish nude patent leather??
  4. Red it makes them pop more
  5. Thank you fly boy.. I will take the plunge now....
  6. Your welcome, I like them because you can dress them both up and down, the other ones are nice but not as versatile
  7. Valentino definitely
  8. Red leather valentino!
  9. I would say both because I love them but if I could pick just one pair - red leather Valentino!! Tell us which ones you bought if you do get a pair!
  10. You will need both!!! :smile:I love love the Valentino
    And been
    A pair!!! I've had my alaias for more than a year!!! They are still one of my favorite shoes !!! :smile:
  11. That is a dilema, as both are lovely, I think I would sligthly favour the Valentino in the pink, but would easily find myself going what the hell and buying both. In these circumstances I buy both on basis I will make a choice when I've tried them and return one. But in practice I tend to find a logic to say keep both.
  12. I'm so annoyed at far fetch! Horrible site. I ordered and paid for the red Valentino then they said they ran out of my size.
    Fine I switched to pale pink. Then they sent me a pair faulty ones. I asked for exchange immediately, but because they are so slow in action, my size is gone yet again!!!!! I'm so pissed off!!!
  13. omg I DIE for the Valentinos!!!
  14. To keep or not.. Even though it's faulty?
  15. I like the last Valentinos but the Alaia are bad a**!