Al Pacino / Tony Montana Sunglasses In Scarface?

1. Hi,
    I wonder if anybody knows what sunglasses Tony Montana (al pacino) is wearing in the pool scene in the scarface movie?

[​IMG]

Would be great if anybody would konw the exact name and model of this sunglasses.

thanks

2. ^yeah, i know these already. they are very close, but not the exact ones. how come nobody know the sunnies hes wearing? were there no "product placements" back in the days:confused1:

You sure it is porsche sunnies?

3. Porsche was a pretty popular brand back in the days. And they were one of the brands that did the foldable design. I am not 100% sure but since Tony's car of choice in a movie was indeed a Porsche 928, maybe sunnies were by Porsche as well.:idea:

4. the sunglasses wearing al pacino not are porsche design, are linda farrow!!

5. i was watching the movie the other day and I was also admiring his sunnies. they are cute!

wow, Al Pacino looks so young in that photo

6. How about his gold watch? I think it is a Piaget dose any one know the make and model???

7. i am interested in the prototype glasses good job

8. guys, it's a carrera!

9. The original sunglasses are Linda Farrow and i went through hell until www.rarevintagesunglasses.com found them for me with the original lenses!

All these posts saying they were carrera etc put me on a wild goose chase forever !!!

They are Linda Farrow ...no doubt about it people

10. Hi!They are 100% PORSCHE sunglasses...and why i know it...I HAVE THESE!!!!(Genuine Vintage) : - )

11. Hi, I wonder id anybody know the jacket Sosa wears on this picture ?
    [​IMG]

Thanks