Akon allegedly humps a 14 year old girl on stage.

1. Wow, that was really disturbing. Poor girl.

2. Well I think she liked it...

Either way I hate Akon. He is annoying. And I'm sure he didn't realize she was 14.

3. my jaw just dropped! That was just gross and WRONG to be even performed on stage! If I were that gal, I would kick his N***!

4. What The hell.

5. Well, if I had a 14 year old daughter, I know I wouldn't allow her to attend a Akon concert . Hes nasty

6. That's supposed to be entertaining? Gross.

7. I can't see the video. Maybe that's a good thing?

8. they removed the video.

9. Not familiar with Akon but this is disgusting and disturbing--especially if the girl is actually 14. He probably didn't know anyway. Why would a parent allow their child to go to this mans concert anyway?? :shrugs: If I had a daughter she would never be there. I am the mother of 2 sons and they wouldn't be there...

10. Thanks, HauteMama.

11. I have no idea who he even is but when ever I hear this name now I will think "child humper."

12. Thanks for reposting the link. With that said, how disgusting is he! OMG! I wonder how Gwen Stefani is going to feel when she takes him on tour this summer! I hope she fires him.

13. who is Akon? I've never heard of him. Is he some kind of sicker M. Manson?