Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I Got Two Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. I got two of the three purses today that I ordered last week and I ABSOLULTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LLOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! I got the RM Glazed Almond Matinee and the Eggplant Gustto Baca. Is there something wrong with me because I am way too happy right now! I just have to wait for my Red Kooba Devin and I will be all set!!!!

I am not feeling bad at all anymore about purchasing these babies! I have been selling a bunch of stuff on eBay to make up for it! wooohooooooo I cannot contain my excitement! ;aslkfja;slfkjas;lfkja;slfkjasfjksad afslfja;slkf

Just thought I'd share...:yahoo:
  2. Congratulations! I saw the pictures before of them,and they look really beautiful. And I can definitely tell you are on a bag high! ;)
  3. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:
  4. Congrats! It's nice to see someone so excited! It made me smile. Enjoy your new bags!!
  5. LMAO! Glad I'm not the only one who gets so excited when I get a new bag. Nothing like the rush of getting home and discovering a new delivery waiting for you! I guess I missed your previous post...pics please??
  6. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo:

I am not sure how to post pics on the forum, but will try to figure it out later tonight after I finish dancing around the apartment and modeling in the mirror!
  7. Congrats!!!! Nothing like getting a bag, or two, or three that you adore!!!!!
  8. congratz on 2 lovelies!
  9. That is awesome!
  10. That's great! I share your happiness! Please post pics!
  11. Yay!! Congratulations. I love days like these!
  12. !!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!! i love both those bags! the leather on both are tdf! you are so lucky. definitely post pics once you get them!
  13. Congrats!! Pics please!
  14. Can't wait to see the pictures! Congrats!
  15. An EGGPLANT Gustto Baca?!?! OMG, please post pics :drool: