Ahhhh I was soooooo close!!!!

1. Hi everyone, I have been checking elux every couple of hours to try to find a MM Cabby in black denim and when I just checked, lo and behold it was listed! I was overcome with excitement...I went to check out with it and it said it was out of stock! :cursing: I must have just missed getting one...oh the depression! Just thought I'd vent to ya'll. Does anyone know how often they replenish their stock?
  2. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Keep checking, I was able to get my mom one for her B-day from elux. Try early in the morning and keep your eye on the shopping thread, sometimes people will post there when they're available.

3. Thanks, I'll try that! Lucky mom....:yes:
  4. Oh, I know how it feels. I once saw LV bag in second hand and the price was so amazing for a LV, but still too high for me. I though I was gonna faint... and never get up... :sad:
  5. don't worry! they seem to get some in every week or so. keep checking!
  6. They replenish quite often. Especially late at night/early in the morning. I have seen the neo cabby though quite often lately, so just keep checking!!!

Also, Do you have all your information already pre-entered into Elux? This will speed up the transaction as well.
  7. ummm.....it's there now and let's you put it in your cart....good luck
  8. SOONER, it's listed on there now and allows you to choose black as an option. This usually means that they have some available :smile:
  9. try calling their toll free # ... sometimes an actual live person is more accurate than ... well you know ... lol!
  10. I'm sure you'll find one. Good luck!
  11. I had one in my cart and was too slow checking out. Didn't get a chance even.:sad:

Hope you get one! Good luck!
  12. I GOT IT!!!! :wlae: Whoo, I'm excited! I hopped in the shower and when I re-checked this I saw where ya'll were telling me there was some on elux, so I hurried over there and nabbed one!
  13. Congrats!!
  14. Thanks everyone for telling me to hurry my butt over there and get one! I owe ya'll bigtime...:graucho:
  15. yay! you got it!