Ahhhh I got new stuff w/ PICS!!!!

1. I've been wanting to get myself a LV accessory for some time now, and after seeing many pictures of agendas being used as wallets I decided to get an agenda.

I was undecided on which one for awhile and I went back and forth between a Framboise or Pomme Vernis. Well, after going back and forth for about a week I ended up ordering myself a Framboise small ring agenda and a Mono Pochette last week....

THEN this past Sunday while at the LV boutique at Saks my Dad and I were shopping around for something to get my mom and I told him that I had ordered myself the Framboise Vernis agennda and I asked to see the Framboise Vernis cles. After looking around for a bit my Dad and I decided on what he should get my mom (lucky her got a white Suhali Lockit PM and a white Suhali agenda) but what I didn't know is he suck and bought me the Framboise Vernis cles. He surprised me with it when we got to my parents house to give my mom her new stuff and there was an "extra" box and bag.... just for me. What a great Daddy!!!

Anyway, I wanted to wait to share picture with everyone until I got my eLux order, and I got it today...So, here it is.....:yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And, here's my entire, yet humble LV collection...
    [​IMG]

2. Nice candy from daddy! :smile: Congrats!

3. Congrats! It's so pretty :yes:

4. so pretty!

5. Congrats on the new buys!

6. ooh pretty! congrats!!!

7. very pretty!! :love:

8. Awww... what a nice dad you have! Congrats on the cute Cles!

9. Great collection- love the Noe!

10. congrats:biggrin: love the framboise:biggrin:

11. awwww....that's so cute of your dad! :tender: And I love the Framboise agenda and cles! My pomme agenda is coming tomorrow, and I've already got my eye on Framboise. I'm so bad!

Enjoy your new stuff!

12. WOW!!! That is gorgeous. I like your collection. Congrats.

13. I like your collection! So beautiful!

14. Congrats!!! You've got a nice collection :love:

15. Great stuff! I was thinking of getting the same agenda... not sure if I should though since I might not use it? :p