AHHHH!!!! A grenade Epi Montaigne Clutch!

1. I went shopping with my mother-in-law today...thought I would love Cassis Passy....I melted when I held the grenade montaigne! She's beautiful! soooooo MIL says you have to get it...I'm wondering if I should spend the $$$...so she says I have to get it because she's buying! WOOHOO!!!!! ANd she bought me an mono agenda for my neverfull!!!!:wlae:
    The only sad part is that I told her to mail them to her house to save the tax $ so now I have to wait for her to send them to me...I'll live though!!!!

Thanks for letting me share!:yahoo:
  2. Congrats! I'm sure quite a few ladies here wish they had MILs like that!
  3. Yay congrats ! Your MIL is awesome !
  4. What a great MIL! Can't wait to see the pics!
  5. YAY!!!!
    You rock!
    Your MIL rocks!!
    You totally deserve it just for having a MIL~
    Congratulations~ I can't wait till you get them so you can post pictures!
  6. You are such a lucky lady!
  7. Wow! I saw this IRL and it is sooooo gorgeous! You are so lucky to have such a generous MIL!! Congratulations!!
  8. Great MIL!!!!! Congrats!
  9. awww what a great MIL? I want one too, a great MIL, that is!
  10. Wow.. what a doll!! Congrats!
  11. that's seriously SO sweet of her!!
  12. OMG, what a great MIL! You must be a real sweet DIL ... congrats! I can't wait to see pics!

OT- you didn't like the Cassis Passy?
  13. CONGRATS!! That's sooo sweet of your MIL.Don't forget to post pics when they arrived!:tup:
  14. awesome, lucky you! can't wait to see pics!
  15. I thought the Cassis Passy was GORGEOUS under the lights, but when I carried it around the store where the lights were not bright it looked sort of burgundy-ish brown-ish purple if that makes any sense.(?) I really liked that the grenade POPS and I like the over the shoulder possibility with the Montaigne. Also, I don't really need a big bag because I have several so a small bag that really stands out makes more sense for me. The Passy is beeeeeutiful!!!!
    I think I may get the Cassis wallet with the grenade interior like yours though!!!:drool: