Ahhh Help

1. I recently just got the damier azur speedy 30 now i'm torn and freaking out. .hahah.. i'm having a hard time deciding if i should keep the 30 or exchange it for a 25.. i'm 5'3 and 210 lbs.. whatcha all think? let me know pls. thanks:confused1:

2. The 30 cm should be great for you but if you feel uncomfortable with it definately get a smaller size.

3. Sounds like a good size for you, to me, too. :yes:

4. Sounds like the perfect size for you! :smile:

5. It's up to you. If you think the 30 is too big for you, get the 25. I find that 30 works well for most people.

6. I had that problem too, 25 or 30?? Anyways, people discussed this issue a lot in LV forum. You probably find your answer there.

7. Yes, this is a big topic of discussion. I like the 30 very much!!!...but you have to think about what is comfotable for you.

AJ

8. The bigger bag.
    Personally, I think they're both way too small for the price. And the fact that LV does nothing for me.

9. I think the 30 is a good size. I carry mine a lot and I don't think it's too big.

10. ^^ Agreed. Not only that but with the one I used to carry, too much junk in it and it takes on this weird shape...

That being said, most folks I know have the 30... the 25 being unreasonably small and the 35 going into the ranks of luggage.

Peace,
    Nyckei

11. I guess it would depend on how much things you carry on an everyday basis...if you feel that the 30 is too big, then go for a 25.

12. I say get the 30.

13. Exactly!

14. I would say stick to the 30, but if its not what you're looking for, then go for the 25..

15. I'm almost 5'2 and at first I got the 30.. and when I wore it on me it looked like a suitcase, so I ended up exchanging it for a 25.

Seems like you are already having 2nd thoughts about the size 30.. so I'd say exchange it!

Hope this helps! Good luck with your decision!