Ahh, the obsession has begun...

Miss Izelle- this forum got me hooked too. I was really getting into LV, Chanel, and Prada, but, I just can't get away from THE CUTENESS. I was always into Sanrio, and never heard of Tokidoki. Now, I sit here awaiting a couple of things from Tokidoki.....
BTW, I LOVE the panda print!!!!

Miss Izelle- this forum got me hooked too. I was really getting into LV, Chanel, and Prada, but, I just can't get away from THE CUTENESS. I was always into Sanrio, and never heard of Tokidoki. Now, I sit here awaiting a couple of things from Tokidoki.....:yahoo:
BTW, I LOVE the panda print!!!!

Thanks, everyone.

I know what you mean, sparkly... I just got my first LV last month and I'm trying to save up for a Chanel bag... but Tokidoki is just too cute to pass up. Once you pop, you really can't stop...

aww that sucks, maybe have one of the girls check if we still have that bag here..and get them to do a cp? sorry, i live too far and am too poor and still have no car lolz...

they had a ton of panda stuff at all the lesportsacs i saw on oahu last week. i just wish i knew it was exclusive to hawaii. i figured i would buy it when i got back to the mainland. totally sucks. crossing my fingers that one of my friends goes to hawaii soon.

i went to basically all the lesportsac stores in waikiki today. i saw quite a few panda bags. especially in one by island snow + across the street i think. :o In one of them there was a whole table in the back full of panda stuff. :yes:

ahhh the pandas are tauting us! pandanoir, i know the outlet in hawaii only does money order but maybe the regular store does charge send? i'll have to try and find their number somewhere.

When I went to Ala Moana on Tuesday, they still had a few panda bags left in the back and they have the cosmetic case and the like. Oh, and they had a Tokidoki (I think it's Tokidoki) print that was 30% off, but I know nothing about prints so I couldn't tell you what it is.