Ahh, the obsession has begun...

Maya, I'm in Wahiawa. I work on-campus (I go to UH) so I'm in Honolulu a lot... but Ala Moana is the only place I go to, really (it's the closest). I hardly go to Waikiki (I hate Waikiki, it's a mess). I go to Waikele sometimes since Waikele is closer but whenever I go there I don't see anything I like. I'll probably end up buying it online because I'm too lazy to go all the way to Hawaii Kai... I guess I'll just pay the $17 shipping...

Hiii..welcome to the forum, another Hawaii girl ^__^

Nice Amore MM..my mom has one lol...and O:huh::huh:O I have a panda cosmetic case my cousin bought me this past christmas :smile:

Anyway, I am not sure..but maybe you can call Chic Icon because if I am correct, they had the nano iskins and one a lil bigger...I know it wasn't for the mini, so it must be the video eh? Idk..calling would be good.

Umm Ward Warehouse has toki shirts at Le Lotus Bleu..but I think that's it. I saw one hoodie, the latte one before, but the next time I went it was gone. Also if you go to Pearlz there's some toki shirts at DEMO, but not much of a selection.

Oh yeah...special trips to koko marina are good lolz...I live too far from it as well but ya know...it's definitely worth it. They also have toki jewelry & shoes at Chic Icon lolz.

Hope that helps.

Thanks, Jess. That really helps... I'll keep Chic Icon in mind.

Thanks, milky and faerie... yeah, the panda bags are my favorite. The bigger one is reversible too but I think I only used the reverse side once...

Hawaii really have some nice exclusive print! Aside from the Panda, they also have the Blue Islander and Hula print which is so so cute!!

*****ingizelle : Love your L'AMore!!!! I am trying to get one but will only pay way way below retail ... lol ..

i saw the hula and blue islander prints while i was there, too. super cute. do anyone know if the regular lesportsac stores in hawaii (not the outlet) also only do money orders? now i really want some pandas!

Hello, it's my first post here ever, although I've been lurking for a while (mostly at LV, but Tokidoki got me as well). I just wanted to share my purchase at Ala Moana and my really tiny collection. I bought the Mamma Mia yesterday and I've had the panda bags for a while (I love pandas). I figured I should just stick to Tokidoki and LeSportSac because a) it's cute and b) it's cheaper. Now I really want an iSkin and a shirt... because that latte thing is too cute. The SA yesterday helped me find a pattern that had the latte...

Nice to meet you all! :yes:
hi there! what style is your panda with the pocket in the front? about how big is it? does the top zip? i think i want to get a fafi print in that style.

hi there! what style is your panda with the pocket in the front? about how big is it? does the top zip? i think i want to get a fafi print in that style.

Hi miami, the measurements of the reversible tote bag are 12 x 19 x 4 in, 30.48 x 48.26 x 10.16 cm (according to the website). It's quite roomy... I use it a schoolbag. A laptop can fit in there. The top doesn't zip. Hope that helps.

Hiii..welcome to the forum, another Hawaii girl ^__^

Nice Amore MM..my mom has one lol...and O:huh::huh:O I have a panda cosmetic case my cousin bought me this past christmas :smile:

Anyway, I am not sure..but maybe you can call Chic Icon because if I am correct, they had the nano iskins and one a lil bigger...I know it wasn't for the mini, so it must be the video eh? Idk..calling would be good.

Umm Ward Warehouse has toki shirts at Le Lotus Bleu..but I think that's it. I saw one hoodie, the latte one before, but the next time I went it was gone. Also if you go to Pearlz there's some toki shirts at DEMO, but not much of a selection.

Oh yeah...special trips to koko marina are good lolz...I live too far from it as well but ya know...it's definitely worth it. They also have toki jewelry & shoes at Chic Icon lolz.

Hope that helps.

At ward warehouse... they also have a store called "the place" they have tokidoki skatedecks, posters, and jewelry! it's on the first floor by liquor collection.