ahh its here!!

1. :wlae::wlae: I was dying to let you guys know on Saturday, but I didn't want to jinx it. I was trying to get a Cambon bag and on Saturday morning my SA called me and told me she found the last Beige/Black multipocket! It wasn't at their store, but at a Saks that didn't carry Chanel. They had on in The Club and it was on display. The SA at that store called me to let me know that it was perfect. There isn't a single scratch on it! :upsidedown: She was also nice enough to not charge me tax! I've never bought anything tax free (it feels great!! haha). She also gave me a call this morning to ask if I had received it and whether I liked it. I didn't get it till 10 so I'm going to give her a call back to let her know how much I love it! :love: Thanks for reading :smile: I'm so excited! My first Chanel & I got it for such a great price!

I'll post pictures tomorrow!

2. Congrats bijou! Can't wait to see pics

3. Congrats! The beige reporter is such a great bag!! I can't wait to see pictures..

4. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

5. ohh lucky!!! congrats, congrats!!! What a sweet SA and a hot bag!

6. You're so lucky - not only to have scored the bag, but also to have a s/a who went over and above to find it for you. I paid $1K more for mine at NM on first markdown, but oh well, I got it a month ago and was able to enjoy it for that much longer.

I have had a couple Saks s/a's waive the sales tax on expensive bags. I'm not sure how they get away with doing it but agree it's a great feeling! :biggrin:

Please post pics of you and your Reporter!!

7. Lucky girl! Can't wait to see it!

8. Congrats, can't wait to see it

9. Congrats!!! Can't wait to see...

10. Congrats! I want to see pics of that gorgeous bag!

11. Ohhhh...congrats!!!!!!!!! Very Happy For You!!! Post Pics!

12. Congrats!

13. Congrats and enjoy:yes:

14. Congrats! I like the Beige/Black a lot. Enjoy!

15. congrats!!! please post pics ;)