Ahh dilemma =[

1. Well as some of you may remember [or may not lol] I purchased a Black Epi Speedy 35 a few months back. The problem is, as much as it is a GREAT bag.. I just don't love it :sad:. I mean I really like the look and everything, I just dont love carrying it. I'm thinking of selling it, and using that money to fund another bag, but then again I'm scared of eBay. Should I just keep it tucked away and see if I like it in a few months??

This is so disappointing.:shrugs:
  2. Sorry to hear that. Sounds like it's time to let it go.
  3. Since you have it and can't return it now I don't see the harm in trying it out for awhile. You say its beautiful and thats a plus. Maybe you just have to get used to carrying it around. There's no rush if you decide to sell it on eBay. eBay can be a great thing if you're careful. But like I mentioned, use it a bit and see if it grows on you.
  4. Keep it somewhere you can see it for a week or two, if even after constant looking at it, and you are still unhappy with it.

Then its time to let it go, and get a new bag that you would love! :yes:
  5. Get rid of it! If you're not loving it, sell it to fund a bag that you will LOVE!!
  6. well.. keep it around for a while and IF u really do not used it..then its time ot sell it..:yes:
  7. It sounds like it's not the right bag for you. I've tried on plenty of bags that I thought I would love, but they just weren't "me" and I couldn't see myself reaching for the bag over my other ones. I'm sorry you found this out after you bought the bag, but I would say sell it at this point and use the money for a bag you'll love. Good luck!
  8. I think the answer is clear...you've already had it for a few months and it is still not winning your heart. Sell it and get something that speaks to you! =)
  9. I would sell it. Hope your next bag will be one which you will love and enjoy using.
  10. It might be time to sell it. Are you the type of person that is in love immediately and stays in love or do have to warm up to something?
    Usually I fall in love fast, but I love it forever.
  11. Lose it and find something you love!
  12. How about holding onto it for a little bit longer? Keep it tucked away in your closet and maybe you might want to give your Speedy another chance to win your heart? I mean, you purchased it for a reason, right? It caught your eye before... maybe it can do it again? :shrugs:
  13. If you arent feeling it, maybe its time to let go..?
  14. I was thinking the same thing! :yes:
  15. Well, I think I only loved it so much when I first got it, bc it was my FIRST, yes first LV bag. But I'm just not feeling it. I think I would much rather have a mono 35. I guess its time to face the ebay fear.. =[