AH-HEM!!, my 2000th post!

1. Hey everybody :love: , I never posted my first 1000 mark so I feel the need to let you all know on my 2000 post that : I think you are all wonderful people(for the most part:lol: ) with kind hearts and I really have enjoyed this forum since I became a member back in 2005!. So thank you Vlad:king: and Megs:queen: for welcoming all of us into your home and thanks to all of our members who make it so much fun to visit every chance that I have! My wardrobe has improved because of all the bags I have purchased and that is all because of you...THANKS!!!!!:lol:
    LONG LIVE THE PF!!!!!!!!!!!:rochard:

2. Congratulations!!:yahoo: Here's to another 2000!:drinkup:

3. Thanks YOU!!!! Goodnight

:lol: It 's been real dudes....goodnight all!...or one or two maybe?:lol:

4. Congratulations, Star! I always enjoy seeing you around, though you wish you'd come 'round more often!

5. Congrats, star3777. You come across as a beautiful person both inwardly and outwardly.

6. :flowers: :yahoo: Congratulations!!:yahoo:
    It's always nice to see your collection thread & find a new post from you. :yes:

7. Congratulations Star!!! You Are So Sweet & Make It So Fun To Be Here!!! :flowers:

8. CONGRATS!!! ahhhh i will reach 2000 one day too. hehehe. either way congrats... heheh

9. :wlae: congrats, Star!!!! :wlae:

10. Aww.. congrats Star !! And I'll race you to the next thousand. :graucho:

11. Yay Star! Congrats, girl!!

12. Congrats! :flowers:
    We look forward to the next 2000!

13. Congrats!:wlae:

14. Congrats Star!

15. Congrats Star! I love reading your posts and drooling over your bags!