aghh! somebody got a courier for $600!

yowza, those are amazing prices for those b-bags!!!...i've got a light olive courier & i don't think she's too big at all & i'm only 5'2 :rolleyes:

p.s. she looks smaller on me than my work 'cause she's more slouchy!!!

pippop said:
it's funny...i got my emerald courier for $570...i don't know why it's not more popular! :smile:

Wow! Was that during the Shirise sale? I joined *right* after that and totally missed the awesome deals! Hopefully, there will be some more sales with the large amount of s/s 06 stock still left in stores...:graucho:

Pupsterpurse said:
Wow! Was that during the Shirise sale? I joined *right* after that and totally missed the awesome deals! Hopefully, there will be some more sales with the large amount of s/s 06 stock still left in stores...:graucho:

actually, i got it on ebay too...i was really worried about authenticity but they promised money back if it wasn't. but it was very much authentic, so i'm so happy!

^^ Forget petite peeps - I tried it on and felt like I was wearing a house. And I'm 5'7''!

ETA: Sorry - didn't mean to sound like a biatch. It was a great deal, and I hope the winner is very happy with it. Its certainly a fantastic colour.