Agendas....

1. Just wondering if anyone who has a small agenda uses any other type of refills other than the lv ones? I currently have a filofax (pocket) and was wondering if the note paper etc would go inside as L\v doesn't seem to do much to fit inside. :confused1:

Also what do u all think, damier azur or ebony (will sit in my newly aquired ebony speedy 30:heart:)?

Thanks everyone! :tup:

2. yep!
    just make sure you have 6 holds together. you're not committed to lv refills. you can also go to daytimer.com and get them there.

3. hope this helps, they're from daytimer.com
    [​IMG]

4. Ah thankyou for your comments and the pic, is that the small size agenda as it looks very similar to the size of the filofax I currently have (meaning the inserts would fit :smile:)

Thanks again!

5. I need to get some new 2008 refills too and wonder - does LV have more that one type of inserts?

The s/a at Saks said there is an option of weekly inserts and monthly inserts?
    Doesn't sound right to me :confused1:

6. hi,
    if you look on the website it says you can get a week on two pages or a page a day, is that what you mean? Plus if u order online the delivery is free, not bad!

7. i love hte lv refills. but i buy filofax accessories for it.

8. Filofax pocket size refills fit the small agendas just fine - I use those. I like all the other stuff filofax has too; I bought the cc holder and envelope inserts so I can use my agenda as a wallet too!

9. any clues on where to find a pen that will fit besides their $290 LV pen?? While I'm sure its a lovely pen, I'd rather pay under $20 for one! :shrugs:

10. Small Multicolor agenda is lovely.

11. There have been threads about pens for agendas. Try a search for other options. I bought the Filofax refills, love them! It was fun choosing just what I wanted.

I bought a mini Zebra set. Pencil goes in the agenda and pen elsewhere in bag as I worried about the pencil marking stuff up. Fits great and is good quality. They are silver and my agenda has gold metal but it sure is nice having a pencil right there.