1. I am looking to buy one but don't know which one to buy.

I don't want a huge one.

I will use it for an address and appointment book.

All my bags, except for 1(damier), are Mono.

Any suggestions??
  2. I like the small ring agenda in Mono. It's a reasonable price and it perfect for keeping appointments and address information. Plus it fits most of my bags.
  3. I love my small ring - in pomme vernis.
  4. i adore my small ring in pomme d' is the perfect size to fit in most bags and the red colour brightens things up. it helps to keep me organized without being too bulky, and i get loads of compliments on her!
    i also love the red epi one.
  5. i like the vernis ones
  6. Hmmm... I think you should go into the boutique to see if you'd like the small or medium ring first... I like the Vernis Pomme agendas. :tup:
  7. Mono PM
  8. i have a mini zippy agenda thats a wallet and a holder for the mini agenda refills :smile:

i would suggest the small ring agenda. i love it in the pomme :smile:
  9. you should try the small ring in either Azur, Rouge Epi, or Pomme Vernis:yes:
  10. I just bought the vernis small agenda in Pomme this week. My wallet and mini pochette are Mono, and I wanted a pop of color. I really like it. It's the perfect size, not too big and not too small.
  11. Thanks everyone. I do know I want a small agenda.
  12. get the small ring one in vernis violette!
  13. I think a Vernis agenda would be great. It won't look too "clashy" with the rest of your mono collection, and it'll add a great pop of colour! I like Pomme and Amarante best, still on the fence about violette.

I have the small agenda in Vernis Amarante - I love how it's so slim but yet can hold a fair bit of paper/refills, cards and etc. It's also a fairly flexible material and doesn't create a too-stiff agenda (which feels bulky).
  14. Vernis or MC
  15. I presonally like the medium over the small since there is more space to write in and I keep my bills, letters etc inside the cover...but you will want to go to LV and check out the sizes in RL for youself to be your own judge!