1. Sizing comparison

Shown is the Mini Agenda in Framboise and the Small Agenda in Indigo

[​IMG]

Here's how the sizings compare with a Vernis Cles

[​IMG]

Mini Agenda

size
    : 3.1" x 4.1" x 4.1"
    specs: Has 3 slots, one is for holding the actual agenda, the other two can be free.
    cost at Jan 1 2007: $225.00 USD

The left one is a larger pocket, shown holding my license and money

[​IMG]

The right is the two pockets. The front one is very small and can only hold 1-2 cards. The other long pocket is for holding the actual agenda.

[​IMG]

SMALL AGENDA

size:
    3.9" x 5.7" x 5.9"
    specs: 3 credit card slots and 2 lengthwise pockets. If you purchase a complete refill it will come with the address book with slides into one of the lengthwise pockets.
    cost at Jan 1st 2007: $305.00 USD

Shown are the 3 credit card slots and the lengthwise pocket.

[​IMG]

The other pocket where the address book slides into if you recieve a complete refill.

[​IMG]

up next... Louis Vuitton refills

2. REFILLS from LOUIS VUITTON

Refills for the MINI Agenda

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Shown is the Mini Agenda DAY refills. Was told by LV that they only come in complete (meaning with the address book). They come as a group of four books, meaning 3 months in each agenda booklet.

The first pages show holidays and every so often there are pages depicting special Louis Vuitton things such as pictures of old posters or discussions of the Louis Vuitton racing cup.

Cost of the refills as of Jan 1st 2007: $66.00 USD

Refills for the SMALL Agenda

There are many refill options for the SMALL Agenda. Shown are the 2 page day functional refills for 2007.

Cost of this type of refills for the SMALL Agenda as of Jan 1st: $33.00 USD

[​IMG]

The front portion also has a block calendar for quick scheduling

[​IMG]

Refills functional vs. complete

Functional refills contain the agenda refills with the two items shown above, the stickers, a ruler to keep your place and that is it.

Complete refills feature the items above plus an address book, blank pages, maps, timezone information, and information of average temperatures around the world.

The stickers that come in functional and complete refills. These are the stickers from last year, this year they're blue.

[​IMG]

Map example found in the complete refills

[​IMG]

Note pages found in the complete refills

[​IMG]

Up next... third party refills and how they fit.

3. Third Party refills for LOUIS VUITTON Agendas

So far NO third party refills fit into the MINI Agenda. The options below are meant for the SMALL Agenda.

HELLO KITTY

Hello Kitty refills are pretty popular around here. Most people have purchased them off of eBay.

FILOFAX

Filofax Official Website, Filo Fax, Filofax Online, Filofax Country Selector
    The Container Store - The Original Storage and Organization Store®

Filofax refills
    are popular as well. The SMALL Sized Vuitton Agendas fit the POCKET Sized filofax refills.

Here are the options:
    Filofax USA - Filofax Pocket 2007 Calendar Refills

Cost as of Jan 2007: $4.00 - $9.00 USD depending on the type of refill

KATE SPADE

Kate Spade Refills also fit in the SMALL Sized agenda

Please contribute your pictures if you have them to this post! Also, PM me if you have any third party pens that fit into your agendas.

Next up... Agenda pens...

4. Oooh thanks for doing this!! Maybe someone has bigger agendas too? I have two PMs and have used Filofax and the Hello Kitty ones.

In case anyone is looking for a PENCIL, I got mine at Borders and it comes in lots of bright colors. I think it was $4 and fits perfectly.

I just realized I don't have a pic, but I'll take one tomorrow since my agenda is elsewhere.

5. Ooo that'd be awesome if some of the larger agenda ladies and gents would take pics of theres! I haven't gotten awesome enough to get the desk agenda yet. I'd love to see those refills. :biggrin:

6. What a great post! This is really valuable info.

7. Great post!!

Here's cerries agenda refill..

[​IMG]

8. thanks for the info! I want a mini agenda now...it reminds me of the carnet de bal but just a little bit bigger. Nita love the cerises refills

9. Thank you soo much for starting this thread. I was wondering what the Hello Kitty refill size is for a monogram koala and a epi medium agenda?

10. GOODNESS! The mini agenda refills cost MORE than the small agenda refills?!?!? That's ridiculous!

Thanks for posting this btw, it was very helpful!!!

11. oh darling this is sooooooooooooooo helpfull I wanted a mini agenda but tought it was too smalll now I have a bigger idea do u think the mini agenda can be used as a wallet ??

12. WOW!! Thank you for your informative post....that really helps those of us that can't get to a LV boutique easily! ;P I noticed you said that the Hello Kitty fits the small agenda? I was at the Hello Kitty store the other day and the ones they had were too long for the small agenda? Do they have more than 1 size? I thought they were so cute and bummed that they didn't fit, any info you have would be great! :yes:

13. Thanks for all the good information!

14. That's what I'm using mine for, but keep in mine I really think it can hold maybe max 4 cards and some cash. No coin slot. :yes:

15. ag2.jpg ag3.jpg