Agenda Question

1. I am looking to purchase and Agenda.
    Can anyone tell me if all styles
    have calenders and phone pages?
  2. The Globetrotter Agenda inserts come with two other booklet style pieces that are placed in either one of the front and back sleeves. One is for numbers/addresses, the other is a pull-out/foldable calendar. The agenda insert is the thick booklet that goes in the metal prongs.

I don't know how the other inserts work, though. They have inserts on their website that you can look at! ^_^
  3. Thanks!
  4. LG, my Vision II agenda is the same as Neeya described...there is the calender bit (week to two pages in my case), a fold out year calender, a phone numbers/addresses part, and some loose leaf plain white. What agenda are you leaning towards?
  5. You can also just get an insert with blank pages. I use the blank insert plus a little address book that my SA gave me, and a generic calendar from Office Depot. The agendas come with or without zippers. The ones with zippers cost more, but are more practical IMO. Like GF, I have the Vision II, the zip version. It's small enough to carry around in your purse, and big enough to hold your checkbook.

And you gotta get the little pen or pencil, too! There's a little loop in the center to hold it.