Agenda/Planners

I have the 4X7 Legacy Stripe agenda. I originally purchased the 6X8 but it was too big and was too heavy for an agenda for me. The 4X7 is so pretty that I also use it as a wallet. I haven't seen these at the outlets, but I believe the punch turnlocks have made it there.

I have the 6x8 Tattersall (which I really do need to take/post pics of... project for tonight!), and I love it -- it doesn't seem to make any of my bags too heavy, fits in everything, and I'm able to use it as a wallet-type object. I like this size because I write small, but I also keep little notes of what happened on a particular day as well as scheduling events, etc.

It also lies flat, which I emphasize because I've never had an agenda that wasn't just a plain wirebound one that did that. For that alone it is the Holy Grail of agendas for me.

I have the 6x8 Tattersall (which I really do need to take/post pics of... project for tonight!), and I love it -- it doesn't seem to make any of my bags too heavy, fits in everything, and I'm able to use it as a wallet-type object. I like this size because I write small, but I also keep little notes of what happened on a particular day as well as scheduling events, etc.

It also lies flat, which I emphasize because I've never had an agenda that wasn't just a plain wirebound one that did that. For that alone it is the Holy Grail of agendas for me.

:roflmfao: Agreed...haven't been able to see other agendas that lie flat! I have the 6x8 turnlock planner in buckskin, which I love and adore to death! The feel/smell of the leather and the color is just gorgeous! :P I write a lot in my agenda because I'm quite forgetful and need the reminder :shame:, so the large size works well for me! After I have purchased and started using it for three weeks I have never been so organized in my life! :shame: 4x7 on the other hand felt a little small in real life as I tried to compare the two sizes in the boutique. 6x8 is big, but it should fit in a lot of bags; the inside cover of the planner also has slots where you can put in your credit/debit cards, so you may not have to carry as much with you once you put in your planner. I also agree with another member with the variability of the legacy stripe fabric :confused1:...it seems it can stain easily. Hope this helps!

I recently got the 6x8 gold agenda and I'm loving it - this agenda is breathtakingly beautiful! I use it for school and work - so cute and functional! I love taking it to faculty meetings. It is big but I write big and a lot and it fits in my bags so I'm completely satisfied w/it. :tup:

I have a 6x8 and I use it a lot, but I don't carry it with me everywhere (it's mostly for school and writing down my work schedule). I would suggest the 4x7 or 3x5 if you're going to carry it with you constantly.

I JUST bought the 4X7 black leather planner and couldn't BE any happier! I went back and forth for an HOUR at the outlet trying to decide between the sizes, but since the 6X8 was SO heavy to me, and I tend to use a smaller bag (although the Soho is large, the Bleecker is NOT)...so I am in LOVE with the 4X7. A really good choice for me. Both sizes are great though...since Coach makes such a nice planner all around. And YES to the previous posters about the laying flat deal...so true!

hmm, yeah. thanks for all the responses! i'd probably be carrying it around quite a bit so i'll go for the 4x7.
however, you girls have made me debate what type of agenda to get!
legacy stripe is sooo gorgeous but maybe not so durable? leather? signature?
decisions decisions!

i have the 4x7 legacy stripe planner. i also bought a gold leather planner and i went back and forth, thinking the leather would be more durable. but it's just not as pretty, so i returned the gold one. pretty wins out for me!

I believe mine is the 4x7 and for me right now, it is just the perfect size. It is pink signature-a bright pink, maybe punch? Not sure. Anyway, I got it at the outlet about 6 months ago for like $40 because it had a small spot on it and the leather trim looked a bit dirty. I brought it home and cleaned it up and she's been perfect ever since. I use it practically every day and I wonder why I didn't get one sooner, lol.

That being said, I do eventually want to get a leather one to use in work situations because it will be more professional looking. I'm on the fence about whether to go bigger when i get my next one.

I was in the same agenda delima as you... but I decided to go with the 6x8 punch, I am in love :heart:!

With the new role in my company I needed an agenda, and because I am more of a visual/creative type, a palm or blackberry just won't do (I need to draw and doodle and sketch!). AND, I write HUGE, so a 6x8 is perfect for me. Also, it looks so sweet tucked under my arm when I rush from meeting to meeting, kwim ;)

During the week I carry my biggest bags to hold it in, but the 6x8 does fit in my Legacy Shoulder perfectly... see here...http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/i-finally-bought-6x8-agenda-punch-pix-attached-215160.html

But, it is kinda on the heavy side, so I took out the address book.

Good luck on your purchase!

I'm a "red" kinda gal...so am wondering if you guys that have the punch turnlock think it would really clash with red or no? I had the gold/bronze 6x8 and ended up putting it on ebay, and now I'm wishing I didn't, kinda. I thought maybe the gold was a little too "flashy" for me, so am wondering how the punch would work with earthtones and reds? :confused1: