agenda/organizer

1. hello ladies
    need advice for my organizer purchase
    i have one right now and i love it but the refill is kind of pricy
    i am thinking of switching to Hermes's agenda or organizer
    anyone has any idea how much they are? as well as the refill?
    my current orginizer refill is about $150 and i don't know if itz a reasonable price
    should i just change a new organizer or stick with the old one?
    many thanks

2. What size agenda are you looking for?

3. H agendas are great....pricey though! I think the inserts run around $80 or so...

4. Sorry for hijacking, has anyone seen any vision with zip agenda in black box?
    I just want to know if I am dreaming something that it's impossible to have.

j999, I can honestly tell you H agendas are expensive. about as much as yours or a little bit more, but I don't know the exact prices. You have to consider that you'll have to buy the leather cover as well.

5. thanks for replying to a newbieeee~;)
    i'm looking for pocket size agenda
    after thinking, i decide to keep my old one
    but i STILL want a hermes agenda sometime in the future

i checked at goyard today and it's 580 something and 100 more for monogram.not bad isn't it?:nuts:

6. There's a leather cover for the H agenda? I have the largest one and asked my SA about protecting it and she gave me a dustbag but didn't mention a leather cover. That would be great. I did get the $200 little pen, though.

7. No, sorry Mizzle, I didn't mean a dustcover, the agenda is made of an annual insert and its cover. That's it. That's the leather cover I was talking about.

8. Hi Everyone,

I am a newbie wanting a large agenda (for Semanier size refills). Haven't really been able to find what I want online so I am going to make my first trip to Hermes in NYC. I would like an exotic. I can be hard on my stuff so Lizard is probably not a good idea. Any suggestions and what price should I expect to pay? Are all the colors available for agendas?

Thanks and this site is great!

Kandy

9. Does anyone have photos of the Agenda that are available?