Agenda as wallet...r/o

1. I know this was discussed before but someone on another board asked for pics of what I can fit inside my Vernis Small agenda so I took some pics. I got all of my inserts at Filofax.

I have in there the following
    2 cards in each slot
    [​IMG]
    Monthly calendar sheets, note sheets, and address sheets I got at a Japanese stationary store
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2 - pocket credit card holders (2 slots on each side of holder)...so I have 8 additional slots for pics or cards

[​IMG]

2 - Pocket envelopes - I use one for receipts and one to hold 4 wallet sized pics
    [​IMG]

2 - Pocket Zip loc envelopes - I use one for couple coins and 1 for stamps, extra club cards

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Very nice! I hate that you can't fit a page per day or even 2 days per page into the small ring agenda - I wish the rings were just a little bigger!

3. WOW that does hold a lot. I have most of those accessories but haven't put them in yet.

4. Thanks for this! I was wondering how practical it is to use an agenda as a wallet.

5. oo thats a good idea! all those extra lil things really do make a difference to how you can use the small agenda

6. I have always loved this idea. It's a nice way to have a wallet, coin purse, and agenda all in one neat package.