Age old question

1. Hi fellow Hermes afficianados,
    I am relatively new to the forum - up to now, I have been a "lurker" (reading but not posting). This is my first post. I need some advice. I have two birkin bags both of which I love (a gold togo with palladium and a chocolate brown togo with palladium, both 35 cm). I bought one in DC several years ago where I was on the wait list for a year, the other the following year in NY, where the saleslady ordered it for me. I know this is decadent and self indulgent but I would love to have a third one - a black togo or fjord, 35 cm, palladium. I really would like to buy it at an Hermes store, not through a reseller, even if it takes longer. Any ideas? The advice I have always told people is - go to your local store and develop a relationship with a salesperson. But I suspect I dont have the right contacts at the moment. My saleslady in DC moved, and my saleslady in NY I think may work part time or be phasing out. (by way of explanation - between birkins, I moved from DC to NY, but I still have an apt in DC). I know the manager in DC and am wondering if I should call her. For someone who bought two already, I seem to be having trouble acquiring the most basic of the birkins. Any advice, thoughts, prayers, are welcomed and appreciated.

:wondering

2. not sure, steph.....maybe post this in the main Hermes forum, so more of the ladies see it.......

Welcome, by the way!! Your bags sound lovely!!