Age Limit for Tiffany chain necklace/bracelet

1. Is this style limited to the young teen generation? It seems like since they are often given as bat mitzvah gifts, the style has become a very young style. Does anyone else feel this way?

2. Are you referring to the Return to Tiffany jewelry? If so, I don't believe it is limited. The bracelet and toggle necklace are quite substantial and can be too much for a younger girl.
    I just saw one of the lawyer contributors on Fox the other day wearing the Toggle Necklace and it looked great on her!

3. If you are referring to the Return jewelry w/ the hearts and oval tags, I do think it CAN look young. But, the same thing can be said of charm bracelets. I think it is all in how the jewelry is worn. With that said, I think that a younger girl, teen years, can pull off the look better than a 70 year old. I actually associate it more w/ college age girls. It seemed like that was the "it" thing when I was in college. Girls were obsessed w/ Tiffany silver and the pieces w/ the Tiffany name on them.

4. I am 28 and I have a Return to Tiffany necklace. I don't think it looks too young for me. Granted, I don't know if I'll still be wearing it when I am 40, but for now I enjoy it.

5. Yes, i was talking about the heart tag bracelets/necklaces.

I got those about 5 years ago, and I thought that I had "outgrown" them, but I'm feeling like wearing them again.

Thanks for the input!

6. i think the bracelet is cute on just about anyone, certainly not just teens!

the necklace...ehh, it depends. i've seen it on some "older" girls (i'm not meaning to disrespect anyone!) and have thought it looked silly, but have seen it look classy on others.

i think as long as you're not wearing it with a tight mini skirt and pig tails, it will probably be fine! i think its more about the entire look, not just one necklace.

7. ITA- my mom has a simple chain bracelet with the blank heart on it rather than the "return to T&Co" inscription and it looks great! However in general I'm not a fan of the whole RTT&C line- it's a bit heavy and logoey IMO.

8. I don't think there is a limit. One of my professors last semester was in her late 40's and wore the lock necklace and bracelet.
    I always wear my lock bracelet and I've been wearing different pieces since I was about 15 (I'm 22 now).

9. I don't think that there is an age limit. If you love it, wear it!

10. i think that most things that have loud logos (i.e. RTT) on them are pretty juvenile but that's just my opinion of the millions and billions of others. but because i love the style and don't care too much regardless what someone else thinks, i would still wear it as i LOVE tiffs and all their pieces.

11. SUPER GOOD POINT!:tup::tup::tup: i love insightful comments!:flowers:

12. depends on the person i suppose. for me it was always a bit too much of a young look (even in my teens) but my jewelry tends to be more classic and out of the norm. i.e. on my finger right now is my great great grandmother's diamond cocktail ring :smile:

13. I have the RTT set, and I'm almost 40. I feel everyone should wear what she likes and feels good.
    I'll post a picture of me modeling the set tomorrow.

14. I don't really think jewelry has an age limit. It's about what you love and enjoy. I have a return to tiffany heart tag bracelet which I wear just about everyday and I'm 25.

15. I think it depends on how you wear it not how old are you. I am 28 too and I love my tiffany.