Age Limit For Juicy Couture Bags

I'm 24, and I think I would look silly wearing one of those flashy juicy bags. In my mind its for kids. A few years ago, I was looking at juicy wallets at Nordstrom Rack and I was surrounded by young barely pre-teen girls. I was like yeah..I'm too old for this. However, with that being said, to each her own. if you like it, wear it.

i'm 21 and i still use my daydreamer (which i've had since high school) as a school bag sometimes or sometimes on weekends when i'm too lazy to switch bags or if i'm just going somewhere with the dog. i'm sure i'll have to retire my bag soon. i won't retire my velour wallet though because it's so functional and i love the inside details. it's also a lot more reasonably priced than the higher end wallets so i think even my next wallet will still be juicy. i don't ever use my pink bowler bag though- now that's too young for me. i'm saving it for my future daughter lol.

i've seen a lot of leather juicy bags that are more mature- in fact 1 of our family friends who is like 60 something carried a little leather juicy bag to an evening event. i have a couple leather juicy bags and i think they're lovely.

and i really like juicy jewelry- i think it's adorable for casual wear.

I am 31...I even hate typing that. I tend to like trendy stuff but not get carried away. Most people think I look younger. I am trying to decide between the pyton or cheeta dreamer tote. I love them both but wonder if it is to young. I want to add a few fun bags to my collection that are well made but wont break the bank. Any sugestions? I did have pics of me in my album but I think I removed most.

I am 37 but I have been told that I look much younger. I have a purple velour daydreamer that I used to use as a diaper bag. It's great!! I just got a cheetah daydreamer on sale for $108. I don't think it looks ridiculous as long as you get the right outfit. I also have Juicy's leather hobos from previous years and they are great bags.

I'd say Juicy bags seem to be designed with a high school/undergrad student in mind. Outside of that, I've seen it on older persons as part of their beach outfit. Though if it doesn't bother you then go for it no matter the age!

I'm going to agree with octdana and others: if you like it - buy it.

Some of the styles remind me of what a grandmother might carry her knitting supplies around in however. :lol:

If you like it, go for it. I don't think there should be an age limited. If you care what people say all the time, you will be overwhelmed and won't enjoy life.:drinks: Most importantly, you won't be an individual. How boring is that?

Life is too short so why not make the most out of it? If you like it rock it, it's not like you're hurting anyone. I don't care about what others think. They don't pay my bills. I don't care about what others carry either, there are worse issues in this world.

Personally, I don't care for the velour Juicys. I saw lots of them at TJMaxx and Ross. They're cute but I always thought they look like something I'd dry myself with after a shower. The leather ones are ok.

Hi! Newbie here! :yahoo:
I'm 21 and I love my Juicy bags. I think with Juicy, the leather bags can be worn at any age. I'm giving my Little x2 (Greek org) a red leather juicy as a gift and I'd like to think it's a mature bag. But I also crave the baby bags because they are TDF #ubercute# :smile:

I've never heard of not being able to wear a brand after you turn a certain age. Puh-lease! Lol I'm 28, and if I like something, I'm gonna wear it. The bags don't say for ages 14-23. How is wearing a purse with a logo on it childish anyway? :P

Some adults still wear Sesame Street shirts for that matter! I don't think any one should be picked on for what they like. There are worse things a person can do then where a Juicy purse when they are supposedly too old for it. :nuts: