Age Intervention Eyelash by Jan Marini?

1. Has anyone tried this? My makeup artist told me about it. It's a "miracle" vitamin that makes your eyelashes grow longer and thicker, and supposedly you see results in 2 months. You put it on the base of eyelashes at night, applied like a liquid eyeliner. My makeup artist swears by it and says it has worked for EVERY client who has tried it. She and I are also personal friends and she's very honest with me about these things. She and her coworkers all use it and I can see a very noticeable difference in their lashes. I've also heard raves about it from various makeup counter ladies at NM (where they do not carry it).

It's expensive, like $160 but it lasts around 3 months. I found it on eBay for $111 and just bought it there (free shipping, woohoo!). I'm gonna try it on my thin, short, fine Asian lashes. I'm desperate!

Has anyone else heard of or tried this product?

2. nope! but can u post before/after pics or something along those lines? i'd be quite interested if they do work!

3. wow never heard of this... please let us know I would definitely try this!!

4. OK, will do!

5. No...but I almost bought it at the salon @ SF Bay Club. Then I realised how much it cost and refrained. Let me know if it works. I would be interested to know if it really works.

6. what's the difference of that and Talika?

7. The one I use that works well is the DHC eyelash strengthening mascara :smile:.

I've never used the one you talk about, but I woudl try it if it works for you :smile:

8. I read a review by a dermatologist about this and other eyelash cream enhancers, and he said that they probably won't affect lash growth significantly. But maybe you'll have results that speak to the contrary, in which case, I will immediately fork out the dough for this product!

9. I'm using this and it is WONDERFUL! I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

I've only been using it for about 3 weeks but I can definately see an increase in length in my lower lashes. If you google this you will see it talked about on other forums and there are some posters who have put up pictures and it is amazing.

The only bad thing about this is how expensive it is. However a tube lasts for about 3-4 months.

Highly recommended!

10. I've been using it for about 2 months. I have the typical short, thin Asian lashes. It doesn't thicken them (not for me anyway) but I have noticed a lengthening. In fact, one of my lashes has grown much faster than all the rest and looks strange, especially when I wear mascara. I may have to trim it down. I also use the Shisedo mascara base and with mascara my eyelashes are really long. I do wish they would be thicker though.

11. I use it & know several other woman that do too. Love it! One of our friends sells it to us at cost.

12. I am going to bump this. Anyone else use this? I am expecting my order in a couple weeks. My lashes are actually fine but I love skin care products so am always wanting to try new stuff.

13. Me too! :flowers:

Someone mentioned before and after pics, anyone have a link??
    I'd totally be interrested in getting this product if someone could convince me that it actually works.

14. I just ordered some of this after reading somewhere that it made the woman's lashes grow so long she had to trim them! Hoping that's my good luck too!