AG Angel Jeans

1. Hey,
    was wondering if the AG Angel jeans fits similar to the Citizens Of Humanity Kelly jeans. They have the same rise, but how does it fit ard the butt area?

I love how the COH's Kelly fit, but I dont have the extra bucks to spend on it right now(AG is having a sale). It sits nicely below my waist, makes my butt bootylicious AND it doesnt expose my underwear or butt crack.
  2. anyone?!
  3. Hi! :smile: I love, love, love AG's!!! :love: I wear a 27 in them, and a 28 in COH's (pretty consistent with most styles), so I think you might want to size down in the AG's. I have a problem with some of my COH's (Ingrid) where the butt gets saggy, or there is a little too much extra material in the inner thigh, but AG's look amazing after a zillion wears! :nuts: I'd say AG's are comprable to COH Kelly's, with the Legend being the best AG style IMHO. :flowers: Is there a sale at AG stores? :nuts:
  4. i don't remember which AG jeans i had but i think the Angel is slightly higher-rise than the kelly ...
  5. OOh...thank u guys so much! I decided to go with it! the price was too good to pass up!
    anyway..the Ag stores and online are having 50% off selected items! go check it out!