After trying them on - I think it is the Baggy GM for me

1. I am pretty excited to finally have my mind made up! I took a well-trusted friend with me for her opinion and she agreed, the Baggy GM is a better bag for me than the PM. It's crazy bc I was hooked on the PM, I loved it but then after seeing the GM on a few memebers here I figured I better try it. I am def more of a larger bag gal and I like slouchy bags too - so it made perfect sense that I would go for the GM. So I will prob be getting it next month and I will def post pics. I think we need more pics on here of the denim Baggy GM!

Oh and as a side note I played with the Manhattan GM that I loved so much and it was too structured and professional for me....I am just very casual so it wouldn't work for me at all. Beautiful bag though.
  2. Congratulations on your decision...I can't wait for you to get it and post some pics!
  3. I can't wait to see pictures, you will love it!
  4. Thanks guys! I will definetly for sure be posting pics of this one! :smile:
  5. Congrats! Great choice
  6. Great choice!! I'm glad you decided to get a denim bag- I know you were unsure about it for a while. I did the same thing with the pm and gm. I thought the pm was for me and ordered it from elux. I returned it and ended up getting the gm.
  7. cool, can't wait to see the pix!!