After thinking every night

1. I was thinking to buy Damier Azur Accessories Pouch for 2 weeks. now I decide to buy it today at eluxury because no tax no shipping fee by use my husband american express :p hehehe
    I want azur speedy 25 too but they out stock on eluxury.
  2. Wow you are so patient! I can only wait a day if I want something. But good idea to get free shipping and no tax!
  3. Everyone and their grandmother wants an azur speedy. I want one too - I think you have to get on a waitlist.
  4. They have Azur speedys available at Michigan Ave. store in chicago! Saw people trying them on and buying them over the weekend.
  5. maybe I will go Saks downtown this weekend , and they have taste of cincinnati. after eat food there maybe will go LV shop there. I really want purse everyday after join this forum, I am crazy about LV now.
  6. oh congrats on the pochette, i also have the azur pochette and absolutely love it. I love the azur, its so pretty.
  7. congrats!
  8. Congrats!
  9. Congrats on your new azur pochette. You will love it.
  10. go and get it....
  11. congrats! i've been thinking about it too..:biggrin:
  12. Congrats!! can't wait to see the pics!!

...funny, I was just looking at the same pouch on elux...:yes:
  13. IMO, i think mini pochette looks so cute in the mono print.

however, im not a big fan of the azur right now... though i have the azur pochette. it doesnt seem to be bonding with me right.
  14. congrats! azur is beautiful!!
  15. how exciting, I wish I could get no tax. I live in CAL and everything seems to get taxed.