after the love is gone

we are truly bonded here...you feel my pain:smile: . Ms-Whitney I do the same thing. I pull it out and stare at it from time to time. Ebay:roflmfao: i'm just learning to post pictures here. It took me three hours last night to upload a picture to this site. hehehe

I just sold all the ones that don't come back out into "rotation" on ebay....I hated to do it...but it funded Christmas shopping...and it was nice once the money started coming in!

Glad I'm not alone. My first Coach bag was the signature shoulder tote in khaki/chestnut. I got it the end of November 06. I put a bunch of other name bags on ebay today and actually considered the shoulder tote because I'm just not loving it now! But then I feel guilty thinking of selling it. But it could fund a legacy bag, which I really love! Decisions, decisions!

Glad I'm not alone. My first Coach bag was the signature shoulder tote in khaki/chestnut. I got it the end of November 06. I put a bunch of other name bags on ebay today and actually considered the shoulder tote because I'm just not loving it now! But then I feel guilty thinking of selling it. But it could fund a legacy bag, which I really love! Decisions, decisions!
which one. would it be the pond shoulder bag. good luck .

which one. would it be the pond shoulder bag.

:shame: Yeah, I figured I'd blabbed enough all over the Coach forum about which bag I'm lusting after now so didn't need to say it AGAIN! (I was sparing you all!) But the white Ali is sort of turning my head too...

This forum is bad for me. Plain and simple!

I started reading this and wanted to be like give me your ebay links! but not if i'll get in trouble...
I'm a poor college student, and if I can get a barely used bag I love for not alot it's better then being broke for months.
: )
Of course I'm still waiting for my first bag to come in the mail.

i would sell the tote if i were ya. if ya don't see yourself using it in the future, sell it and add more funds to your next bag (;

UNLESS, ya really LOVEEEEE the bag!

I don't use most of mine as I collect them more than anything else. I should use them more though. BF is on my case as I told him recently about the 2006 Coach awards here.

I don't use most of mine as I collect them more than anything else. I should use them more though. BF is on my case as I told him recently about the 2006 Coach awards here.

I can't believe with your beautiful collection you don't show them off!!! I consider myself a "collector" too...but I love to bring them out and show everyone!!!

This forum is bad for me. Plain and simple!

:graucho: Tee hee, I have to agree with you there!! But I LOVE it sooo much!
I happened across tPF while looking into getting a MJ bag. Since joining the forum, I have purchased 1 MJ bag, 2 Coach bags, 2 charms, and I am one swift kick away from breaking down and buying that pond shoulder bag w/ accessories!!

I am one swift kick away from breaking down and buying that pond shoulder bag w/ accessories!!

OMG! Me too! I have never been so obsessed over a bag! I don't know what the heck is wrong with me! I feel like a babbling idiot since about 2 out of 3 posts of mine include something about the pond shoulder bag!

I think I may have to stick the unloved shoulder tote on ebay so that I can fund my pond purchase! Shoulder totes are always around anyway... right?

:graucho: Tee hee, I have to agree with you there!! But I LOVE it sooo much!
I happened across tPF while looking into getting a MJ bag. Since joining the forum, I have purchased 1 MJ bag, 2 Coach bags, 2 charms, and I am one swift kick away from breaking down and buying that pond shoulder bag w/ accessories!!

off topic but bags4bubbles, definitely get the pond shoulder bag! it's GORGEOUS! i loveeeeee that colour!