After the battle of the 25 VS. the 30. I finally made my decision and got my new baby

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks to everyone for their input. I finally decided to go with the Damier Azur Speedy 25 and I couldnt be happier. I am 5'6" 125 lbs and this bag is perfect. I have the MONO speedy 30 that I am in lvoe with but this 25 is a nice change and it holds everything that I hold in my 30...and best part I dont need to add the fedex envelope in the bottom to reduce the sagging.

I am so happy with my purchase. I am eventually gonna get the 30 too though.

Okay so when It came in the mail, my mom snatched it up she wanted to see it so I couldnt take any unveiling pics, which is okay cause i hate teaser pics anyway.

So here you go. My 1st speedy 25.

:tup:[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hope these pics help anyone else whos debating!

2. hmmm it posted twice. someone LOCK THIS ONE!

3. Congrats!

4. I love the 25!!! Great bag!!!!!!! Congrats....I know how long you have been trying to decide. Btw, I cracked up at the picture with the smiley face over your face. Too funny.

5. Looks good on you! I used to be 125 lbs a million years ago too! :cursing: That is why I got the 30!

Best to you and your new baby!

6. I think you made the right choice. As much as I am a Speedy 30 fan, the Azur just seems much cuter in 25.

Congrats!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.