after thanksgiving sale scoops!

1. it's been raining box and chocolates here lately, so, let me go ahead and post this new chocolate treat i just scored - minus the calories!

32 kelly box calfskin with palladium hardware

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and ano horn cuff in red

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

to be "horny" and craving with (box) chocolates! :nuts:

2. Beautiful!!

3. BEAUTIFUL!!! JUST DARK "CHOCOLATY" SMMOOOOTH!!!:heart:

Congratulations!! and what a "classy, chic" SCORE!!! Woo Hoo It is raining Chocolate Boxes!!!:yahoo: :yahoo:

4. Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!

5. :yahoo: Gorgeous!!!!!!! :yahoo:

6. I have been waiting for this post...it's such a yummy color.

congrats

7. Horny and chocolate. Someone had a good weekend.:graucho:

8. yea baby.....those are great fixes for ur "cravings"!!!!!!! :graucho: i sooooooooo love it!!!!! that bracelet is awesome!! the red POPS!!!

YAY!!! the h-town PFers all have chocolate box H bags now!!!!!!

9. Whoa!!!! What beauties!!! Congrats and enjoy the after-Thanksgiving feast!

10. Ooooooh, Pazt! That's one of the most fabbbbulous bags I've seen!! That color!!!! :yahoo:

11. CONGRATS! LOVE it! What a stunning classic! And of course, I love that Ano cuff!

12. thank you, guys! in the past i have been struggling on getting a box bag due to the fact of how delicate the leather is. but after drooling on everyone else's box kellys/birkins/HACs - i think i'm mature enough to handle the situation and is extremely lucky to have a piece that would just age beautifully!

in the end, i may have more wrinkles than this bag!

hermesgroupie : trust me, the only "action" i had this past weekend was the daily hermes visit thrills & nothing else! ugh!

13. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! Can't wait to see pics in action, Pazt!!!! CONGRATULATIONS on some HOT loot!!!!!

14. !!! Oh pazt, that's gorgeous!! I so love chocolate box. So elegant!

15. Beautiful.
    What a score!!